2016 Youth Olympic Games, 12-21 Feb | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Youth Olympic Games, 12-21 Feb

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
For the first time at the Winter YOG, live coverage will be available through the IOC’s YouTube channel www.youtube.com/Olympics, along with daily on-demand coverage of the sporting action and the festivals happening around Lillehammer, showcasing some of the biggest names in music, arts and culture.

Tuesday 16.02.16
FIGURE SKATING Ice Dance* 12:25 14:35
FIGURE SKATING Ladies* 14:55 18:08

(Lillehammer local times listed above are +6hrs ahead of USA EST & +9hrs ahead of USA PST when converting times).

It appears the above skating events are the only ones to be webcast Live. Assuming all the other skating events will be available on-demand on the IOC's Youtube channel. Will provide more information when available.

Last edited:

sayeah

Spectator
Hi. Do you know what they mean by on-demand?? I read the website but didn't understand how it works.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
"On demand" means the video is/will be archived and can be played any time, at least until the website owner decides to take it down

sayeah

Spectator
Hi. Thank you for the answer.
I was wondering if we could watch the performances which will not be in live streaming by on-demand system.
I e-mailed to the YOG committee and they said that they are NOT going to upload the performances of all the skaters. So it's unlikely that we'll be able to watch the Pair , Men's event, SD and ladies SP.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I saw this on the Russian fed's VK page: Сетка каналов пока еще не сформирована, поэтому информацию о трансляциях мы добавим позже.

The Grid channels are not yet formed, so the information on the broadcasts, we will add later.

I don't know how to interpret this, but maybe there will be another option to watch?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I saw this on the Russian fed's VK page: Сетка каналов пока еще не сформирована, поэтому информацию о трансляциях мы добавим позже.

The Grid channels are not yet formed, so the information on the broadcasts, we will add later.

I don't know how to interpret this, but maybe there will be another option to watch?

i hope so :dbana:

btw, bringing this from Yuna's thread, Yuna is on her way to Lillehammer!!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BBo_qgDJeJ6/
and she will be taking over YOG instagran page!! https://www.instagram.com/youtholympics/ :hap57:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Sorry to be a pain, but what time does the first event start in the U.S. (I'm in Pacific)? (I've looked everywhere but I can't find the schedule.)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry to be a pain, but what time does the first event start in the U.S. (I'm in Pacific)? (I've looked everywhere but I can't find the schedule.)

The Event Overview page on ISU Results has a link to the Coloured Time Schedule PDF.

All times are in Central European Time, so take away 9 hours to get Pacific Standard Time.

So, tomorrow's Pairs SP starts at 14:00 CET, which is 05:00 PST.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

P.S. By the way, there is still no sign of the Entries / Results Page appearing on the ISU Results website. But, based on the address for the last Youth Olympics, I expect it to be at:

http://www.isuresults.com/results/yog2016/

Last edited:

patinage_adulte

On the Ice
Start list for Pairs and Men short are in (official website : http://www.lillehammer2016.com/sportresult/)

Pairs :
1 14:07:30 POBIZHENKO Anastasiya / SHARPAR Dmytro UKR
2 14:14:00 GAO Yumeng / LI Bowen CHN
3 14:20:30 KIM Su Yeon / KIM Hyungtae KOR
4 14:34:30 USTIMKINA Alina / VOLODIN Nikita RUS
5 14:41:00 ROSE Sarah / GOODPASTER Joseph USA
6 14:47:30 CALDARA Irma Angela / CAPUTO Edoardo ITA
7 15:01:30 BORISOVA Ekaterina / SOPOT Dmitrii RUS
8 15:08:00 ZHAO Ying / XIE Zhong CHN
9 15:14:30 DUSKOVA Anna / BIDAR Martin CZE
10 15:21:00 BRASSEUR Justine / OSTIGUY Mathieu CAN

Men :
1 16:07:30 LANKILA Lauri FIN
2 16:14:00 CHEW Kai Xiang MAS
3 16:20:30 SHMURATKO Ivan UKR
4 16:27:00 CALCAGNO Mauro ARG
5 16:33:30 GORODNITSKY Mark ISR
6 16:47:30 SIAO HIM FA Adam FRA
7 16:54:00 PULKINEN Camden USA
8 17:00:30 CHA Jun Hwan KOR
9 17:07:00 BANNISTER Adrien ITA
10 17:13:30 LU Yunda CHN
11 17:42:30 SHIMADA Koshiro JPN
12 17:49:00 ALIEV Dmitri RUS
13 17:55:30 LI Tangxu CHN
14 18:02:00 VASILJEVS Deniss LAT
15 18:08:30 SADOVSKY Roman CAN
16 18:15:00 YAMAMOTO Sota JPN

Layback11

Record Breaker
The Event Overview page on ISU Results has a link to the Coloured Time Schedule PDF.

All times are in Central European Time, so take away 9 hours to get Pacific Standard Time.

So, tomorrow's Pairs SP starts at 14:00 CET, which is 05:00 PST.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

P.S. By the way, there is still no sign of the Entries / Results Page appearing on the ISU Results website. But, based on the address for the last Youth Olympics, I expect it to be at:

http://www.isuresults.com/results/yog2016/

It did. Thanks! :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Arrived a few minutes late so, since we can wind it back, I have.

So, running 4m 39s behind LIVE.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Did anybody recognise anybody when the athletes were coming in?

Most of them were so well wrapped up that you couldn't have recognised them! :laugh:

But at least it didn't take all night bringing them in, like it does at the "Senior" Games.

CaroLiza_fan