Paper Doll Skaters | Golden Skate

Paper Doll Skaters

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
IIRC W******'s skating art site has ice skater paperdolls.

Kateri

On the Ice
I'm so pathetic...the first thing I thought when I saw the site was:
"those skaters have totally the wrong body types for doing any kind of jump at all!"

:D kat.

berthes ghost

Final Flight
I just hope that this doesn't start another thread of "Has Jamie put on weight? Is she preganant?" :laugh:

childfreegirl

Final Flight
There's an Isabelle Ice Paperkin and another company that makes skater paperdolls. I bought some and can look it up if anyone's interested.

Piel said:
IIRC W******'s skating art site has ice skater paperdolls.
Yeah, I remember that, too. She had some cute ones of Michelle and Sasha. (I wonder if she has still has both kinds up, LOL.) The Sasha dolls were interactive, IIFC -- you could play with them on-line, making them skate, etc.

BTW, Piel, have you noticed that you can say W***** on this board now? :laugh:

Mathman

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I guess the statute of limitations imposed by Ms. Moore have expired?:D :D :D

Last edited:

ikfan

Rinkside
Paper dolls

Childfreegirl could you look them up!
And does anyone have the link to the other two mentioned [Cohen and Kwan]?

Paper Dolls

Hi, IKfan. If you go to the Golden Skate main page (click on Golden Skate at the upper right of the forum main page), then navigate to Resources -> Graphic Art, you will find links to a lot of cool stuff. The web site that Piel and I were remembering is "A Figure Skating Art Gallery" by digital artist Pauline Moore. Pauline Moore is a figure skating fan who used to be a GS regular, but now she hangs out mostly at FSU and Sashafans, I believe. Here is the direct link:

http://www.skatingart.net/fsag/

There have been a few changes to the site since the last time I visited it. For more on Sasha, Ms. Moore also has a lot of original art work at "Sasha Cohen's Heart" (accessed as above through GS.)

Mathman

PS. If you have trouble navigating the GS main page (as I do because there is something wrong with my Internet Explorer settings, which I can't figure out), you can click on "Site map" and go from there.

Fossi

Final Flight
Mathman said:
Yeah, I remember that, too. She had some cute ones of Michelle and Sasha. (I wonder if she has still has both kinds up, LOL.) The Sasha dolls were interactive, IIFC -- you could play with them on-line, making them skate, etc.

BTW, Piel, have you noticed that you can say W***** on this board now? :laugh:

Mathman

There is another poster that has Sasha and Michelle paperdolls. She posts on the Sasha board. I can't remember her screenname, but maybe Skatepixie can help? I don't think it's Skatepixie, but it's "Ilovetoskate" or "iloveskating" or something like that?

ikfan

Rinkside
dolls

Thanks for the Info. I am trying my hand at scrapbooking [ my friend doesn't want to go alone and it's the off season ;) ] These dolls might give me some ideas for a page!