Page 268 of 268 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268
Results 4,006 to 4,016 of 4016

Thread: Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Bona Fide Member

1 Not allowed!

Go Ad-Free! Become a GS Supporter! Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Princessroja View Post
    Oh, I SO hope she does well this year. That program looked great, and I love watching her jumps. They're so effortless-looking.
    I agree. And jumps are supposed to look that way, like doing them is the easiest thing ... and great to see her looking so confident out there again. She's still fresh, different and beautiful.
    I just hope that she'll wear very short skirts this season, she has very fine legs and should show them off.

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by psusanne View Post
    I agree. And jumps are supposed to look that way, like doing them is the easiest thing ... and great to see her looking so confident out there again. She's still fresh, different and beautiful.
    I just hope that she'll wear very short skirts this season, she has very fine legs and should show them off.
    I agree with this - except I like long-ish skirts. But as for her costuming, I'll settle for something - anything - that isn't.. well... ugly. But, at this point, if she's happy & confident, I don't care if she goes out and skates in a bedsheet. Which, perhaps, she might.

Tripping on the Podium John King's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by psusanne View Post
    Well, she seems to have that aspect covered. Or should I say 'Uncovered' ;-) This is a recent pic. http://oi68.tinypic.com/15qqag4.jpg

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Pleasantly surprised to come away from the test skates thinking Liza was looking the best - at least from a technical perspective. She looks in fantastic shape, and all the jumps were there. Looks like she's gone back to the 2015 layout, which I'm fine with. I don't think a triple axel is going to win an Olympic gold; consistent, 7-triple free skates will. If she lands those big, effortless jumps and adds some more transitions, I think she's right back in the conversation, especially with how shaky some of Medvedeva's passes looked.

2 Not allowed!
    I'm just so excited she's back in the conversation. Her programs in 2015 are amongst my favourite, and I was beginning to think that was it for her, when it came to glory.
    But Liza trained hard and is back. Hope she keeps it up all season

0 Not allowed!
    Darn it! Oh, Liza... I should just never watch live... Sigh.

Well, never mind. Good luck tomorrow, Liza!

Bona Fide Member

2 Not allowed!
    I think she saw what a huge score Caro received and got nervous.
    Anyway, she has nothing to lose after this SP, so I hope she can skate confidently tomorrow.

Bona Fide Member

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by John King View Post
    Well, she seems to have that aspect covered. Or should I say 'Uncovered' ;-) This is a recent pic. http://oi68.tinypic.com/15qqag4.jpg
    That's last season's SP dress ... so she's likely going to get a new one. I'm really curious ...

I think she'll have a good FS tomorrow, weird mistakes today ...

Spectator

2 Not allowed!
    Her jumps were massive and high. Too bad she didn't land them nicely. My best wishes for Liza's FS!!!

Bona Fide Member

1 Not allowed!

Go Ad-Free! Become a GS Supporter! Thank you

Page 268 of 268 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268