Quote from Michelle re: next season | Golden Skate

Quote from Michelle re: next season

N

nymkfan51

Quote from Michelle re: next season

www.ifsmagazine.com/topstories.html

This was posted on MKF from someone who had already received their IFS magazine.
From the sound of it, it certainly looks like Michelle will be at Nationals next year. I guess this means I need to get my ticket ASAP. LOL

R

RED DOG45

Re: Quote from Michelle re: next season

Well looks like we got the answer early this time: seems like she's gonna compete next season. Watch out yall!

S

sk8ing lady2001

How Kwanderful it is, indeed! I love it! I am, most likely, going to see Michelle live. Hooray!! :D

M

mpal2

She could technically still compete in the GP if my knowledge of the deadline for replies is correct. I believe they have until the end of July to reply to the USFSA and the USFSA has until sometime in August to send the final list to the ISU.

It may be a long-shot to hope that she will be in the GP, but you never know.

Does anyone definitely know the deadline to reply?

J

Joesitz

Maybe it's me, but I couldn't find anything in the article that MK will be skating Nats next year definitely. I certainly hope so.

Joe

N

nymkfan51

Joe ... this was the comment I was referring to:

“There is nothing I can say that would drive me not to compete next year,” Kwan noted. “I love the intensity. I’m very competitive.”

I know it's not a definite "yes" ... but it sure seems like she wants to compete.

Norma

J

Joesitz

Hey nymkfan - Gotcha!

Joe