Michelle Kwan on the cover of Health & Fitness magazine | Golden Skate

Michelle Kwan on the cover of Health & Fitness magazine

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
Those are great. She looks so very natural and comfortable. The skating picture ... any idea which program? I don't recognize the dress.

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
tharrtell said:
Those are great. She looks so very natural and comfortable. The skating picture ... any idea which program? I don't recognize the dress.

I think that's the COI closing "Rhapsody in Blue"

Great pics! Michelle is very much "the girl next door", and that hair!!! I'll bet she could roll that up into a ballerina bun without any chignon help.

Joe

Lotta

On the Ice
*DREAMY SIGH*

My girl is so beautiful. :love: :love:

*faints happily and flies to cloud 74397437487* :laugh:

IDLERACER

Medalist
Har Har Har! I'm sure she's not exactly crazy about the fact that someone superimposed...

TALKING SEX:
How To Get What You Want
(and not be afraid to ask!)

...all over her front. If one felt inspired to download that picture onto one's hard drive, and then remove all the other lettering via photo-shop, that cover could come back to haunt her for years. :laugh:

Lotta

On the Ice
IDLERACER said:
Har Har Har! I'm sure she's not exactly crazy about the fact that someone superimposed...

TALKING SEX:
How To Get What You Want

...all over her front. If one felt inspired to download that picture onto one's hard drive, and then remove all the other lettering via photo-shop, that cover could come back to haunt her for years. :laugh:

Oh psh! It's okay Idle. I kinda like it like that. ;)

bronxgirl

Medalist
IDLERACER said:

TALKING SEX:
How To Get What You Want

When you look as good as she does, I'm sure she doesn't even have to ask to get whatever she would like. GIRRL POWER!!! :D

berthes ghost

Final Flight
You know you're famous when:

It just says "Michelle Kwan".

Not "Figure Skater Michelle Kwan" or "World Champion Michelle Kwan" or "Olympic skater Michelle Kwan" etc...

gezando

Final Flight
IDLERACER said:
If one felt inspired to download that picture onto one's hard drive, and then remove all the other lettering via photo-shop, that cover could come back to haunt her for years. :laugh:

I heard about this photo shop all the time. Is this piece of soft ware included in the microsoft office?

I don't know how to do photo shop, but just for fun I put the picture onto a blank power point slide, then I paste a rectanglular auto shape over those words. I got rid of the border (black outline) of the rectangle, and insert the text Happy Michelle onto the rectangle. :)

Lucy25

Final Flight
I read this article while in line at the grocery store just now. It is a very nice article that talks about hr eating habits and exercise routines. One thing I found interesting is that she said that she has been working with a trainer for a year and a half now. When the trainer suggested she add weights to her pilates routine, she originally did not want to do it. She was afraid of bulking up. Having done it for a year and a half now, she says she is thrilled with the difference it has made in her physique and overall strength. I guess I thought she would have been doing this all along.

If anyone is interested, Michelle says that she eats only salads, fish (lots of sushi!), lean cuts of meat, and fruits and veggies. She stays away from sugar and dairy, and rarely gives into temptation to cheat (when she does, she'll eat chips). But she says if she does cheat, she does not waste time feeling guilty about it :laugh:. On the COI tour, they have gourmet chefs prepare all their healthy foods.

nymkfan51

Medalist
She is beautiful, that's for sure!
Thanks for some details of the article Lucy. Somehow I just knew she would be a healthy eater! :)

Where did you find it, Lucy? I've been all over town looking for it, but they still have the June issue on the stands. (Poor Detroit, here in the city we always get everything last! :cry: )

Hi Sk8buns, welcome to the forum. We hope you like it here and post often!

Mathman