Michelle Kwan on the cover of Health & Fitness magazine | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Michelle Kwan on the cover of Health & Fitness magazine

shine

Record Breaker
Wow. Michelle does look more gorgeous than ever! I really think these pictures are some of the best I've seen of her, hair, clothing, make-up and all--she doesn't look as celebraty-like as she does in most of her other photos, but so womanly and natural and that's what I love about it. And lets hope she keeps her hair that way for a long, long time! :love:

Lucy25

Final Flight
Mathman said:
Where did you find it, Lucy? I've been all over town looking for it, but they still have the June issue on the stands. (Poor Detroit, here in the city we always get everything last! :cry: )

Mathman
I actually found it in the magazine rack at Farmer Jack today. I was shopping and thought I would see if they had it, and they did. Farmer Jack has a huge magazine selection. If you can't find it, let me know. I'll get you one and send it to you.

Fossi

Final Flight
she may not be my favorite skater, but she is beautiful! I would have to say that she is giving Jennifer Kirk a run for her money in the beauty department. Wow! Whatever she is doing, it's working!

ladybug

On the Ice
Cute little Michelle Kwan has certainly developed into a beautiful young lady.

I have to agree with the Poster who said they are the best pictures of her I have ever seen. She is absolutely beautiful. :love:

Ladybug

Lucy25 said:
I actually found it in the magazine rack at Farmer Jack today. I was shopping and thought I would see if they had it, and they did. Farmer Jack has a huge magazine selection. If you can't find it, let me know. I'll get you one and send it to you.
Thanks, Lucy. I found one at the Farmer Jacks on Orchard Lake Road.

MM:)

Lucy25

Final Flight
Mathman said:
Thanks, Lucy. I found one at the Farmer Jacks on Orchard Lake Road.

Hey, we must live pretty close to each other. I know just where that is. :) Glad you found a copy. I did not buy the magazine when I read the article, but I think I will because I just love those pics and will want to have them years from now. Plus, it's a pretty good fitness magazine.

Lotta

On the Ice
Sob, I wanna get ahold of the magazine. Maybe I need to search more. What issue is this anyway?

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Lotta, the three stores I checked yesterday still had the June issue out. I think Michelle is on the July issue.......42

roundboypete

Rinkside
WOMEN'S HEALTH and FITNESS

Michelle, Michelle! It's plain to see
Our favorite gal is F. I. T. !

Now it's the truth, I wouldn't lie,
She's H. E. A. L. T. H. Y. !!

But best of all, let me tell you friend,
She's a kick-a** W. O. M. A. N. !!!!

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
Wow, Michelle has become a full-blown hottie. She's always been pretty, but she really looks incredible in these photos. I'm glad she is feeling stronger and more powerful....hopefully that will help her next season!

She is the very picture of health, fitness, beauty, and in the one with the puppy, AWWWWWWW!!! She just keeps getting better!
Rgirl

serenity

On the Ice
Well that makes 3 of us Mathman and Lucy. I go to Kim's chinese place near Orchard Lake Rd. They have the best food.
I love the pics of Michelle.

They just showed Michelle at the Lakers game! Lookin'good. :love: I think she was with her brother.

Um, OK, back to the game. Just thought I'd take a little break and tell y'all that.;)