2015-16 Russian Test skates | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Russian Test skates

The Finn

Record Breaker
What's wrong with these people? Why in the name of all things awesome don't they put I/Z and S/K in the same Group? :drama: I bet they'd be selling popcorn by the truckload and you know you'd pay $5 for an all day internet feed wouldn't you? :popcorn:

Better yet add Bobrova(/Soloviev) there as well and you have triple the fun. Of course that would only work if there were only two groups. By the way, why are there three groups in ice dancing when there are only two groups in pairs?

bramweld

Record Breaker
Better yet add Bobrova(/Soloviev) there as well and you have triple the fun. Of course that would only work if there were only two groups. By the way, why are there three groups in ice dancing when there are only two groups in pairs?

To ensure that certain persons are well separated from each other :biggrin: I guess.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Julia and Evgenia both look very good in the short clips posted. This is going to be exciting.

witcher

Match Penalty
I completely agree. And her jumps have very good height in that posted short clip, but she still flutzes, but who cares? ;)
It's hard to notice flutzes while you're sobbing, wiping your nose and glasses, isn't it? ;)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Keep the clips coming! Julia looks great - looks like she's adjusted to the changes in her body. I like most of the top Russian ladies, but really pulling for her to make a comeback this season.

tvuckic16

Final Flight
LOL... it is an entertaining thought, but most likely it is arranged by coaching staff. Both Zhulin and Kustarova/Alexeeva have two teams. If they went for two groups, one group would have to have four teams, since I am assuming the coaches will be there for their teams and it makes most sense for the coaches to show up to just one session.

silverlake22

Record Breaker

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Any updates with Anna Pogo's program yet? She is another one I am really looking forward to.

I think Leningrad is a very good choice for Julia... I presume is a FS? It sounds epic and cinematic and practically a sequel to Schindler's list, from one European tragic heroine to the next European tragedy. I hope she get an uptempo happier music program for the other program to make better contrast.