Thread: I am NEW here!!! ;)

Banned

I am NEW here!!! ;)

1st I might just tell you all that I have been lurking here for about a year and finally worked up the guts to register. Well... here I am 4 all to see: Novaspacedout, the infamous a.k.a. Elfga265 on other boards (such as FSU). Now I am here! I have a FEW questions: Why is the Godfather such a well like movie?

***** I still think my sister has my Eminem Cd... oh well. He isn't that good anyway. I am 1/2 Italian 2.5% Scottish and alot of other junk floating around!
    Last edited by Mathman; 06-01-2004 at 08:58 PM.

Welcome to the board... you seem pretty normal to me!

Banned
    Hi there and I am so sorry if I sound odd! I am from Vermont you know. I decided that FSU was too slow and here is more active and cool!

I'm in Alaska... odd=normal up here...

and pretty much normal for the board too

Hi Nova, welcome to GS............a rather interesting introduction, I must say..... 42

Welcome.

Show, I am so relieved I thought it was just me going

Tripping on the Podium
    Awwww, Elfga...we r goin 2 miss u over there. R u sure u cant post both places? It would be kewl if you did.

Banned
    Don't worry I'll be in both places! I like both forums equally and I am glad to post in each regularly! Don't worry Spinner; I'll still be a member of FSU!

Custom Woman
    Novaspacedout,
    As promised, welcome to GS. I'm half Italian too, on my mother's side. Her people come from one of those 500-year-old Italian towns that look a lot like the town of Corleone, except her family's town isn't in Sicily. It's about 50 miles inland from Rimini, where the beaches are packed with German tourists and where Fellini was born.

Mom's family did have mob members in it, though. Back then it was called The Black Hand. One of my great uncles drove an ice wagon, as well as doing a little work on the side. One day they found him with an ice pick through his heart.

Why is "The Godfather" such a well-liked movie? Sometime when I'm in the mood for a ramble, I'll ramble my thoughts on it for you.

Hope you enjoy GS.
    Rgirl