Skaters and look-alikes!!!! | Golden Skate

Skaters and look-alikes!!!!

novaspacedout

Match Penalty
Michelle Kwan looks like that one girl from AI! Can't remembe rher name, but they look alike.
Sasha Cohen reminds me of Alexis Bledel, and Christina Ricci.
Sarah Hughes looks like Reba McIntyre!
Timothy Goebel reminds me of Ryan Philiipe!
I have a cousin that looks like a blonde Jamie Sale but younger!
My sister has a friend that looks alot like a young Katia Gordeeva!
Alexei Yagudin looks like Ben McKenzie!
Plushenko = Adrien brody.

rusalka

On the Ice
hi & welcome! i think Sasha looks a lot like Christina Ricci too. sometimes Maria Butyrskaya makes me think of Britney Spears. one friend of mine reminds me a lot of Yagudin(except the nose, that looks more like Plushenko's)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Jasmine Trias and Michelle do look alike... in the AI threads there are many mentions of the similarities! :laugh:

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Hey nova, are you from northern VA? or is the nova in your handle a reference to something else?? Just curious, I used to live in NO-VA myself.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Oh no! This again? :rolleye: We've done this every year for the last four years, and it was alot more fun when we could swipe images from other sites and juxtapose them with one another. Here are some of the perrenials:

Elena Sokolova = Hayley Mills
Sarah Hughes = Reba McIntyre
Sasha Cohen = Christina Ricci
Tiffany Stiegler = Jennifer Aniston
Nicole Bobek = Kate Hudson
Benjamin Agusto = Zach Braff
Elvis Stojko = Fred Savage
Paul Wylie = George Stephanopolous
Laurent Tobel = Rowan Atkinson
Angela Nikodinov = Chloe Svegne (spelling?)
Nancy Kerrigan = Kathryn Hepburn
Ekatarina Gordeeva = Grace Kelly
Amber Corwin = Mayim Bialik
Brian Boitano = Garth Brooks
Matt Savoie = Gilbert O'Sullivan
Timothy Goebel = Art Garfunkle
Tara Lipinski = Maria Carey

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
I think Todd Eldredge looks like Eric Bana (Hector in Troy), especially when Bana wears the helmet.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I guess I am somewhat skeptical about this one...to me Elvis Stojko looks like Elvis Stojko. Timothy Goebel looks like Timothy Goebel. Art Garfunkle looks like Art Garfunkle...well you get the picture!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
LAD... no one is saying they look exactly like another person... we're just noticing the similarities...

I look like a combo of my mom and dad you can TELL I am a Metz/Reitter. Does that mean I look totally like my dad? NO I don't have a beard or a mustache... do I look totally like my mom? No. I have a friend who looks a lot like me... and when we were little we were asked if we were sisters... so it does happen.

Jhar55

Medalist
I remember when skaters pictures were also showed with look a likes. This one always come to mind is Tara and the Grinch, now just think about the movie and Jim Carey. It's the grin they both have.

novaspacedout

Match Penalty
Marion Cotillard looks like Angelika Krylova!

Angelika

Marion

BTW. She is a French actress.

(Nova, please post the URL instead of the IMG unless you own the copyright to the image and it is stored on your own server, OK? -- Mathman:) )

Last edited by a moderator:

IDLERACER

Medalist
"Heather Langenkamp is a dead ringer for Nancy Kerrigan."

Which is probably why she was chosen to play her in that awful made-for-TV Tonya & Nancy movie.

ATW27

On the Ice
Jamie Sale = Kate Beckinsale
Sasha Cohen = Mila Kunis from That 70's Show
Sarah Hughes = Alyson Hannigan (especialy circa Buffy seasons 1-3)

Andy W.