When Is School Out Where You Live? | Golden Skate

When Is School Out Where You Live?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Just curious. Here the last day for our county is June 7. We usually go back a couple days before labor day weekend.

mariana

On the Ice
Well...since I live in Argentina, is the winter vacations the ones that are just around the cormer, we have two weeks off (the last of june and the first of july), after that we'll have to wait until december to have vacations again (but that ones last until the first week of March)

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Most of the schools around here were out last week. Usually, some of them are the first of June but this year they're over.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
It got out last Thursday, however college got out the first week in May! :)

Last edited:

Antilles

Medalist
Elementary and secondary schools will still be in for a couple of weeks up here. They'll go back around labour day.

IceAngel2007

Rinkside
Ok the reason I haven't been here for a while is because at school I was always on my laptop. and I couldn't get to my #1 board. this is my #2 board!! (I have alot of boards to go to!) and we got out of school May 25th so I haven't been able to go on a laptop. lol. Anyways I hope no one forgot about me!!:( :'( I'd be devastated! lol. well anyways I'm still here!

starshinexavier

On the Ice
I've been done school since the 17th of April, but the kids around here in elementary school finish on the 29th of June, and the high school kids finish the week before that.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
We go until June 11th with a half day. That's elementary, middle schools and the high schools. The Junior Colleges were out about two weeks ago.......42