All Events Tickets on Sale | Golden Skate

All Events Tickets on Sale

All Event Tickets on Sale

This thread is for Members who want to share their problems securing tickets to skating events.

Joe

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
UGH I still need to get the $$ to buy all event tickets

though I may just go with single tickets... I dunno UGH too hard for my little brain right now

anyone willing to hire me for the summer? LOL

Kasey

Medalist
A little off topic, but how much are all event tickets, and how do you get them?

Kasey

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Kasey,

Site to Buy Tickets

Here's the official website for Portland, where you can buy your tickets.

Be sure to book your hotel now!

Ones near the rink will be booked solid soon, if not already, because the tours take all the spaces.

Buying a package from a tour will cost you a lot more than buying your tickets, booking your flight and reserving your hotel by yourself.

Here are the ticket prices for all events. This will include the Junior Nationals and the Novice Nationals as well as Senior Nationals, and practice passes, if this championship is like others I have attended. You will have to check whether the exhibition is included. Often it is not.
Also check where the junior and novice events are being held.
They are often held, at least partially, in different arenas, and they are not always close to the main site. At Atlanta, the junior short programs and OSP's and all the novice events were held about 25 miles away, so we didn't go to them.

Silver Blade $795.00
Lower Level $495.00
Concourse Level $395.00
Upper Level - Middle $295.00
Upper Level - Ends $195.00

Good luck and have fun.

Last edited:

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Portland eh?? Thats not too far away from here. Maybe I can go to BOTH Skate Canada and US nats in one season. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
LOL no, I wouldn't have a prayer if it were to Maine! :laugh:

ugh ugh ugh I need $$ *sigh*

Jhar55

Medalist
Booking through an travel agent may cost little more but if your not sure about doing it youself it's the way to go. I book mine that way get good seats and good hotels. Already have mine done for Skate America.

Fossi

Final Flight
I want to go to Skate America in hopes that the lovely Jennifer Kirk will be there. Any idea if she might go? How much should I expect for ticktes?

Jhar55

Medalist
Fossi,
I booked my trip through Colonial Travel, the cost is $732 for doulbe, single add another $228. This is for hotel (official) and events tickets. I used them when I went to Spokane and again this time. You can check them out at 800-937-6676 if you need more information. Hope this helps.