NFL '15-16 season | Page 3 | Golden Skate

NFL '15-16 season

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I suspect another Harbaugh will end up coaching College football next season :hopelessness:

I dont think John will go the same route as Jim, John will stick with the NFL. Jim was sick of dealing with spoiled little rich boys who dont know anything about football but want to call all the shots (and gee we see how great thats going for the Niners this season). John will get another head coaching job no problem.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I saw! I posted a few fangirl posts in the mens sp yesterday. I blame you lol

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Anyone watched Giants VS Saints already? Holy moly! 49 to 52, is this even real? :eek: Now I'm regretting my decision go to bed early :no:

And I knew Broncos will steal the show, I just knew it! Poor Rogers.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Anyone watched Giants VS Saints already? Holy moly! 49 to 52, is this even real? :eek: Now I'm regretting my decision go to bed early :no:

And I knew Broncos will steal the show, I just knew it! Poor Rogers.

You got it right with Denver! Nice! Didn't watch NY vs NO (was watching SC Gala and Pittsburgh vs Cincinnati at the same time), but I heard it was intense. Dallas vs Seattle was great as well, but a player from Seattle took a horrible blow to the head, you could see the concussion right away since he was unconscious and fell with his arms in fencing position. That was quite scary though he woke up later on.
And Raiders nailed it today! Quite a surprise

cmk

Rinkside
Lfl is the legends football league- women's football (but the uniforms are hooter like)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Well the Niners squeaked out a win after benching Kaepernick. Looks like his time with SF is done. They plan to use Gabbert again when they meet Seattle in two weeks. Oy.

Snow63

Record Breaker
My poor babies... :sad21: I don't care about the loss, I just want them healthy! This is all so SAD.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I believe Roethlisberger said he had whiplash, not concussion...not that that is better.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Avoiding this thread all year because I have been embarassed, but....

*Where* the bleep did that Eagles team come from?

#FlyEaglesFly

Snow63

Record Breaker
I need Gronk, Edelman and Hightower healthy in the Playoffs! LaFell is dropping way too many balls, and you can't throw a ball to Amendola all the time. White is inconsistent :confused2: I'm not excusing the loss with injuries, they still had a pretty good shot to win both against Denver and Eagles.
The lead in the Division is pretty comfortable still, but I want home advantage in the playoffs, so no more losses please :)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I need Gronk, Edelman and Hightower healthy in the Playoffs! LaFell is dropping way too many balls, and you can't throw a ball to Amendola all the time. White is inconsistent :confused2: I'm not excusing the loss with injuries, they still had a pretty good shot to win both against Denver and Eagles.
The lead in the Division is pretty comfortable still, but I want home advantage in the playoffs, so no more losses please :)

Didn't realize you were a Pats fan. I still don't think you have anything to worry about, you should try being an Eagles fan:biggrin: All year, the offensive line couldn't have blocked my grandmother, and the Birds couldn't keep the ball for three seconds. And now this? A punt recovery?

This *is* the Super Bowl for Eagles fans,:laugh2:

Snow63

Record Breaker
Didn't realize you were a Pats fan.

No WAY!!! I'm actually offended :laugh2: I'm not just a FAN, I'm total uber :laugh2: Read this thread from the beginning.

I still don't think you have anything to worry about, you should try being an Eagles fan:biggrin: All year, the offensive line couldn't have blocked my grandmother, and the Birds couldn't keep the ball for three seconds. And now this? A punt recovery?
:laugh2:

This *is* the Super Bowl for Eagles fans,
My congratulations :)