Weekend plans | Golden Skate

Weekend plans

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Good morning! :)

Today I have to take my puppy to the vet for her yearly "booster" shots.... she hates the vet LOL

then tomorrow and Saturday I will be MIA after *probably* noon Friday until late afternoon Saturday. Going to the "big city" for some shopping and on Saturday there's a pugnic... fun stuff!

so what's everyone else gonna do this weekend?

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
You'll be having more fun than me. Summer school starts Monday, so I guess I'd better figure out what the heck I'm going to teach the little angels!

But I'll probably drag Spinner dancing on Friday.

Laura :)

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Well, Saturday is going to be busy for me. I volunteered to help with the ladies brunch at the church. My daughter and family are coming to get my king size bed and I am getting a queen size one delivered Monday so will try to clean up the bedroom before I get the new one. Sat. eve will go to the annual choir party at the choir directors house. I need to have lunch ready for my daughter and family. I sure will be pooped after all that. Maybe after church Sunday I can SLEEP.!!!

Kateri

On the Ice
I am going to do nothing! NOTHING!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA....

ok, so I finished my exams today! :D

But I shall do something Constructive...like washing. Or ironing.:sheesh:

oh ok...I shall play old sierra adventure games (colonel's bequest!!) and read webcomics.

Actually, I want to get my sewing machine set up and use some of the fabric and patterns I have been hoarding! woo! new clothes!

k. (i'm happy! can you tell??)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I volunteered myself and RG Jr. to help on Saturday morning with some fundraising related to RG Jr.'s swim team--I almost never volunteer due to lack of time but this time I said yes. In the evening, we are going to a gala dinner/fundraiser at my synagogue. (We're building our own synagogue after being in an office park for years.) RG Jr. will be one of the servers/waitresses--her first such adventure!

Sunday I have to chase "For Sale By Owners" in the a.m. then do an open house in the afternoon. My real estate partner and I are pretty much the queens of FSBO conversions in this area--we've got it down to a science and we're getting about 1 listing a month just from this avenue.

I also am in the process of cleaning and organizing my house because my MOTHER is coming next week. I love my Mom a lot and we get along very well--but I still feel the need to make sure the house is spotless before she arrives so she'll think I've changed since my teen years and am no longer the slob I once was. HAH! Sorry, but between work, family and being PTA President these past two years, my house gets very little of my attention!
:eek:

Last edited:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
FSBO. What do you do? Call on them and try to talk them into listing??

icedream

Rinkside
studying for finals :\

i also have to meet up with my english group so we can rehearse our play (which is the final). luckily brad is bringing food, lol.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Grgranny said:
FSBO. What do you do? Call on them and try to talk them into listing??

Yeah, sort of, although we are very casual in our first contact. We usually hit them up on Sunday late afternoon, after they're done with their open houses and feeling a bit deflated that no one bought their house. We drop off a packet of information about how wonderful we are, chat a bit, then leave, we don't pressure them in any way, just let them know we'd love to work with them should they decide to list. The two of us together have a LOT of energy and clients have often told us that they appreciate that and that's why many FSBOs select us to list their homes once they decide that they prefer to have representation. Statistically, 7% of FSBOs do manage to sell on their own, leaving a whopping 93% who do not. :D

My partner has something to do after our own open house this Sunday, so we have to hit them up in the a.m. instead this week.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hopefully, I will be having a few glasses of wine and dinner with our very own Princess Leppard.

Dee