The Blade Boys! New faces of FS Fan Commentary | Golden Skate

The Blade Boys! New faces of FS Fan Commentary

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
The duo has been massively helpful during the recent Nebelhorn Trophy. From giving us competition run-throughs and cool interviews, I think they deserve a share thread! They are a gift that keeps on giving. :laugh:

2015-2016 Season Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZeW5lou4Z8

Decided to include their oldest video, which is the one above. BUUUUUT their newest video is an interview of Bruno Marcotte, so I think their channel is worth subscribing for to see more upcoming content.

note: not my channel
edit: decided to add the interview link and some editing :D

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Thanks for this, hadn't seen their vids yet :biggrin:

A little OT, but I wish some users on GS would join forces & post yt videos of their thoughts, I think that'd be great fun :agree:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Reviving this thread to say that Ted Flett is doing a great job representing GS at major competitive events and his interviews are fun.

Anyone know what the name of his co-host is? I've never seen it written down, and when he says it, it sounds something like Ram Dass, but I can't be sure.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Reviving this thread to say that Ted Flett is doing a great job representing GS at major competitive events and his interviews are fun.

Anyone know what the name of his co-host is? I've never seen it written down, and when he says it, it sounds something like Ram Dass, but I can't be sure.

His name is Mith Das.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
are they still doing stuff or did it end when ted got to do more stuff for gs?