• Other

2 4.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which skater in your opinion is The No. 3 Man in Europe

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard
    AAAAAIIIIEEEE
    I picked Kevin Van der Perren because he's got his triple axel back, and obviously, with the CoP he does really well (and that was without the 3A), so I think he'll be amazing this year. Laura
    Kevin VDP has his triple axel back? I didn't know that, where did you heard about it?

I wouldn't give the GP that much importance. Joubert had an awful GP season and he won Euros and the silver at Worlds. Sandhu also had a bad GP season and he qualified for the GPF because Joubert, the first option for substitution, refused. And he won it.

I have no idea who the third "big" skater in Europe will be next season and my guess is that there won't be one. For a skater to establish himself as no. x, there needs to be consistency in their results. And Klimkin, Lambiel and Lindemann, the Europeans with best results last season after Plushenko and Joubert, are not exactly known for consistency... Only time will tell if one of them will surpass the others.

Plushenko :D :D :D

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
    Quote Originally Posted by RIskatingfan
    Kevin VDP has his triple axel back? I didn't know that, where did you heard about it?

He landed it in the free skate at Worlds. Not that hateful US television showed it. Grrr.

Piel, don't make me and my high heels come through this computer....

Laura

Custom Title
    Oh, at Worlds I know he landed it, I saw it LOL He really did skate very well in his Worlds LP, he was so emotional in the K&C, I felt so happy for him But since you said he "had it back", I thought you meant he was landing it consistently since then.

So I guess this means we will have to wait until next season to see if he really ahs a 3 axel or not, as one time in competition is not enough to determine it.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard

Piel, don't make me and my high heels come through this computer....

Laura
    ROFLMAO. Just kidding, I was just checking to make sure everyone was paying attention. OK Laura, I can wipe the diet coke that I just spewed off of the monitor, how am I supposed to get it out of the keyboard?

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
    First, you put on a killer pair of stilletos (I can loan them to you, if you don't have any) because, even when cleaning, one should always look her best, then take some cleaner that's made specifically for the computer (I think this stuff is just Windex with a higher price), spray on keyboard, then wipe off with fabulous pink and purple paper towels from Target, shoving it into crevices with a chopstick. Or something. I'm not really Suzy Homemaker. At all. :D

In the future, I won't be so nice...

Laura

Laura you're right cleaning in heels is way more fun,so I'm doing the entire house.. One question I'm getting some strange looks from my neighbor through the window, you didn't mention anything else so I take it that I am correct in wearing JUST the stilletos?

Exposed in WV

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
    Great shoes can certainly be worn alone. Well, you could always add a tiara. Any time is a good time to wear a tiara. And if you are still feeling a bit exposed, you can't go wrong with a fabulous feather boa. :D

It *is* summer, so I'm sure your choice of cleaning apparel (or lack there of) is just fine. I'm sure your neighbor was just checking out your shoes.

Laura

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz
    We all know that Evgeni and Brian are tje top two skaters in Europe, but who, IYO, would you list as THIRD?
    If you are meaning that generally speaking (and not who might be 3rd at Europeans 2005), I would say that Lambiel. Lindemann might have chances also.

> BittyBug
    My vote goes to Klimkin, who I consider one of the most interesting skaters on the scene today. He's original, stylish, and capable of pulling off just about any type of program. >

I agree that Klimkin is original and stylish (meaning he has an original style of his own). But capable of pulling off just about any type of program? To me his presentation and skating in all programs has looked pretty much the same for a long time, no matter what the music might be.
    Last edited by Jaana; 06-27-2004 at 04:06 AM.

I love Lambiel, but right now Klimkin is much more consistent.

Thank God for Stephane Lambiel and Matt Savoie! shine's Avatar
    The medals might not suggest the same, but personally I'd say that Plushenko, Lambiel and Klimkin are the three best guys that Europe has now. Joubert really bores me and Lindemann, well, I just don't get how he all of a sudden shot to the top...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2