Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
First, you put on a killer pair of stilletos (I can loan them to you, if you don't have any) because, even when cleaning, one should always look her best, then take some cleaner that's made specifically for the computer (I think this stuff is just Windex with a higher price), spray on keyboard, then wipe off with fabulous pink and purple paper towels from Target, shoving it into crevices with a chopstick. Or something. I'm not really Suzy Homemaker. At all. :D

In the future, I won't be so nice... :laugh:

Laura :)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Laura you're right cleaning in heels is way more fun,so I'm doing the entire house.. One question I'm getting some strange looks from my neighbor through the window, you didn't mention anything else so I take it that I am correct in wearing JUST the stilletos?

Exposed in WV

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Great shoes can certainly be worn alone. Well, you could always add a tiara. Any time is a good time to wear a tiara. And if you are still feeling a bit exposed, you can't go wrong with a fabulous feather boa. :D

It *is* summer, so I'm sure your choice of cleaning apparel (or lack there of) is just fine. I'm sure your neighbor was just checking out your shoes. :laugh:

Laura :)

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Joesitz said:
We all know that Evgeni and Brian are tje top two skaters in Europe, but who, IYO, would you list as THIRD?

If you are meaning that generally speaking (and not who might be 3rd at Europeans 2005), I would say that Lambiel. Lindemann might have chances also.

> BittyBug
My vote goes to Klimkin, who I consider one of the most interesting skaters on the scene today. He's original, stylish, and capable of pulling off just about any type of program. >

I agree that Klimkin is original and stylish (meaning he has an original style of his own). But capable of pulling off just about any type of program? To me his presentation and skating in all programs has looked pretty much the same for a long time, no matter what the music might be.

Last edited:

shine

Record Breaker
The medals might not suggest the same, but personally I'd say that Plushenko, Lambiel and Klimkin are the three best guys that Europe has now. Joubert really bores me and Lindemann, well, I just don't get how he all of a sudden shot to the top...