• P&T-Chess

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 21 21.6%

• Total voters

soogar

Record Breaker
Bronze:
I was a huge Viktor Petrenko fan and I was so happy that he won in 1992 b/c it was payback for when he was robbed of the world title in 1991. However I agree with you that his LP was a snooze. Mainly b/c he used the darn thing for THREE SEASONS!!! I really liked his program the first time I saw it, but by 1992 I was groaning at the too familiar opening bars of music.

mk06gold

Match Penalty
I voted for other because...

Any Sasha Cohen makes me fall a sleep. Even a baby who always goes to sleep, would go to sleep. But Michelle's performances make it more exciting. Also Miki Ando's Firebird was a bit boring. I hope Michelle skates to "Fields of Dreams Soundtrack for the 2004-2005 session or for the future. :)

Matt

On the Ice
I voted other: Stanick Jeannette's LP from the 2002 Trophée Lalique. He skated in what resembled rainbow-coloured pajamas and the programme had zero choreography. Can the French ever do anything conventional? Just once, maybe?

I also don't think that Butyrskaya's Otonal was that boring. Granted, most of Raul DiBlasio's music sounds like elevator music (and she used the programme for what, two years?), but I think the programme was a good one for her and showed off her style the best

I also personally liked Delobel/Schoenfelder's Merlin, though I agree they're not the most exciting of skaters. The programme was really creative, though.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
soogar said:
Interesting sidebar, bu the coach says that T&M fell in love but now have a working relationship. There was an interview with Marinin posted on FSU where he was basically whining about how Tot doesn't want to hear his troubles, blah , blah. Maybe they had a bad breakup and they basically can't stand to be with eachother. They definitely are the least enthusiastic pair on the ice.
Weird... What everyone has been saying for the past few years was that Vasiliev (the coach) and Tatiana are romantically involved. Of course, this is not something they would say in an interview, since Vasiliev does have a wife back in Russia. Anyway, I couldn't open the article -- seems it's for registered FSU users only.

Fossi

Final Flight
I voted for Irina's Don Q. Especially when compared to Sarah's in the same season, Irina just did NOT do it justice.