Votes: 3 3.1%
  • P&T-Chess

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 21 21.6%

• Total voters

berthes ghost

Final Flight
I decided to vote "other" just because, as boring as "Cotton Club" was, T&M's WSS was 100x more boring IMHO. God what a snooze fest!

Lists like this are always so funny just becasue it's so subjective. :laugh: For example: M&S's Nussum Dorma and Maria's Otonal are 2 of my all time favorite programs. Image, they're on someone's top 7 most boring programs list! :eek: Via le difference!

mpal2

Final Flight
I had to go with P&T's Chess program from the list. But Michael Villareal's performance for 2004 Nationals topped that by miles.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What's "Independence Day" doing on this list? Brilliant, exciting program, IMHO . Just take a look at Todd's performance of it from Skate America 1996.
:love:

I also love Jenni & Todd's "Nessum Dorma."

I guess this is another case of 'Different strokes for different folks."

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I voted for B/A WSS but I did like it better than the Elvis one from last year.

Dee

Kateri

On the Ice
I voted for D/S's Merlin....great concept, but it did *nothing whatsoever* for me....pity.

k.

sashasbeau

Rinkside
berthes ghost said:
I decided to vote "other" just because, as boring as "Cotton Club" was, T&M's WSS was 100x more boring IMHO. God what a snooze fest!

Lists like this are always so funny just becasue it's so subjective. :laugh: For example: M&S's Nussum Dorma and Maria's Otonal are 2 of my all time favorite programs. Image, they're on someone's top 7 most boring programs list! :eek: Via le difference!

I liked marias otonal actually though it wasn`t incredibly exciting in my opinion

shine

Record Breaker
I can't believe so many are voting for T/M's Cotton Club! That program had an amazing amount of original moves and transitions, and it was probably one of the most complex pairs programs I've seen. Not to say that I found T/M to be rather musical in this program!

Eliza

Rinkside
I voted for B&A WSS. It's the music that bores me more than anything. I'm so tired of WSS.

I loved Otonal by Maria & ND by Meno & Sand

Eliza

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
The "Cotton Club" routine got my vote. Not so much for the program, but T and M are not very exciting skaters, in my opinion. No chemistry or "va-va-voom"......42

soogar

Record Breaker
There's an interview with T&M in Spotlight on Skating (this month's issue with Irina on the cover) and they said they couldn't get into the Cotton Club Routine. It was not their style. However IMO , this year's Art on Ice was a terrific program for them and they did say that they would keep that program for next year. Plus they are working on their emotion and expression on the ice.

Interesting sidebar, bu the coach says that T&M fell in love but now have a working relationship. There was an interview with Marinin posted on FSU where he was basically whining about how Tot doesn't want to hear his troubles, blah , blah. Maybe they had a bad breakup and they basically can't stand to be with eachother. They definitely are the least enthusiastic pair on the ice.

Here's the interview link for those who haven't seen it.
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14092

Last edited:

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
Wow....I thought Maria's "Otonal" was her best LP and a damn good one at that. I also thought Meno and Sand's "Nessum Dorma" was their best. So, I guess Berthes Ghost and I are just extremely boring people.....lol. I would have to say "Cotton Club" was the worst also. You could tell they didn't like or connect with the music and it was so bland. They were a totally different pair to me with "Art on Ice"....I very much liked them this year. I would also have to say that Viktor Petrenko's 92 Olympic LP was boring....I think he had used it for multiple seasons. I just didn't like it at all.