Anyone Watching Canadian Idol tonight | Golden Skate

Anyone Watching Canadian Idol tonight

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Well, I have the program on, but I am not exactly glued to my set. The contestants are in Toronto for their next step. I hope my Abbotsford lad makes it. He is the one I am cheering for.

sk8tngcanuck

On the Ice
Hi Ladskater,

I am a faithful Idol watcher, and I too really liked the guy you spoke of (I think I know which one he is). 2 young men from Abbotsford made the cut, and I was really pleased with one of them. My 3 favourites all made the cut, which makes me ecstatic! I really liked the teacher from Regina, Menoah as well as the tall curly blonde haired guy from Alberta and a girl named Theresa (kind of a plain Jane type with big glasses).

I can't wait til I can vote!

Overall I was really impressed with the talent this year. The girl that sang I Will Remember You during the photo montage near the end was amazing. That song is such a favourite of mine (we played it at my Father In Law's funeral) and I thought it was very well done.

Canuck

Ladskater

Record Breaker
sk8tngcanuck:

Yes, I must find out this guys name. I am watching tonight. I too, like the music teacher. There seems to be more talent this time around. Where were they all hiding?

;)

Ladskater

Record Breaker
sk8tngcanuck:

Is the Abbotsford fellow still in the running? I did not watch the entire show. I find some of the elimination stuff boring. I hope he makes it!

sk8tngcanuck

On the Ice
there were 2 young men from Abbotsford that made it through. The one I liked was the one they gave a hard time to about he and his wife "performing" all over town. I am not sure if that is they one you are talking about. I think his name is Blaine or something similar to that.

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Canuck, you have good taste. Those three people you mentioned are the three I predicted last night to be in the top ten. That Teresa girl is awesomE!