Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Klimova&Ponamorenko

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

sashasbeau

Rinkside
Who Had the best Olympic Bronze preformance?

By the way I`m new here and I just wanted to say Hi to everyone:) :) :)

merrywidow

Record Breaker
The first person I tho't of was Toller Cranston but he's not on the list & there are others just as deserving so I voted for Wilson & McCall. I loved their free dance in 1988. One of my all time favorites.

icenut84

Final Flight
Other - Torvill & Dean, 1994.

Other terrific bronze medal performances - Brasseur & Eisler (1994), Phillippe Candeloro (1998).

Ximena

Final Flight
I voted for Tim, he did such a great job that day at Olys, it was really good.

Antilles

Medalist
I voted for Wilson and McCall, they were great. B&E were a close second. I'd also add A&P in '98. I love that Romeo&Juliet FD.

kappa_1

On the Ice
I voted for Chen Lu. Her 1998 Butterfly Lovers Concerto was just so emotional. It wasn't perfect (that stepout on the Flip), but she was just so expressive throughout the programme. Her tears at the end gave me chills.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Phillipe Candeloro -- not 94, tho (which I still have yet to see) but 98; yeah, it was a little hammy, yeah it was over the top but still one of the finest "in-character" performances I've ever seen. And IMO the highlight of what was not an especially great night.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Actually I have to revise my opinion (fortunately I voted for "other" anyway so it doesn't affect the stats, :laugh: ).

Somehow or other, I totally managed to forget Anissina & Peizerat's absolutely fantastic "Romeo & Juliet" from Nagano, which is one of my all time favorite free dances. I always thought it was too bad that the implication of the whole "bloc voting" controversy was that A & P got their medal at the expense of Bourne & Kraatz; personally, if any of the medal-winning free dances should have been "under suspicion", it should have been Krylova & Ovsiannakov's "Carmen"; not a lot of movement going on and so unbeleivably weird that I thought that someone had slipped LSD into my drink.... :sheesh:

lilphi07

Rinkside
Hey everybody I am new to this forum so I just want to say hello and introduce myself.... :)

I voted for Tim Goebel because his preformance was not only very enjoyable to watch :love: But it remains one of my favorite skating performances to date :love:

lilphi luv :love:

Eliza

Rinkside
I almost voted for Chen, but decided to vote for Wilson & McCall. Their Joplin medley was my favorite dance routine at 88 Olympics. I could watch over & over.

Eliza

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Oddly enough, I didn't go for my fav, Janet, but chose Phillipe, but not his 94 Oly skate but his superb 98 skate in which he portrayed a Musketeer.......his sword fighting footwork was wonderful...........42

KatyaFan

Rinkside
i really like watch brasseur and eisler! they are a great team who always seem to amaze me. their bronze performance in 94 was great! :)