Votes: 3 12.5%
  • A&P

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • P&S

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Antilles

Medalist
I went with A&P, but I could have easily gone with K&O. A&P had a mistake in their OD, but I think it was the best choreographed OD that year. I absolutely love the R&J FD. K&O were always a class act and doing something different though. Either one deserved to win over G&P. Requiem wasn't a great program. She did all of the work.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
This is rather a difficult one to answer, as one has to take the compolsuries and original dance into consideration as well to get the overall winner. If everyone skates the compolsuries clean, they're pretty much all on the same level. As to the OD, that year it was the jive and quite frankly I could have done without just about all of the ones I saw (except for Joseph & Butler's, but they were in 21st so they're hardly a factor here). So therefore I'd have to go with my favorite free dance among the 5 teams listed, and that by a huge margin is Anissina & Piezerat's marvelous "Romeo & Juliet". (Punsalan & Swallow's fabulous tango would be 2nd). "Requiem" would be 3rd, with "Riverdance" 4th.

mike79

On the Ice
If the event had actual rules that determined how to judge than G&P may not have won. They would have been dinged severely in the compulsories for a stumble.

Overall I would probably go with K&O. With all of the outrage over that event K&O seem to be completely forgotten when people argue between G&P and B&K.

Personally I'm a huge A&P fan, but Romeo and Juliet bores me to tears now.