Paul McCartney's Summer Tour '04 | Golden Skate

Paul McCartney's Summer Tour '04

Labogh

Rinkside
Hey everyone,

Paul McCartney extends his Summer Tour to my country next week, and I'm attending to one of his concert. I was wondering if anyone here has already seen the tour and wanted to tell me something about it, how was it like, what kind of set he played and so on.

I am not a big fan of him, but he was a Beatles legend and, from what I know, he is going to play some Beatles songs besides his own solo work, so I'm very much looking forward to see his concert.

Any kind of comments would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I have never had the privilege to see Sir Paul or the Beatles in concert, but friends of mine have and they say his shows are amazing! I am sure you will enjoy every minute of it. Paul is still a great rock and roll musician. Lucky you!!

:D

Labogh

Rinkside
Thanks for your replies. I went to his concert a few days ago and it was a great experience! He's over 60 but it's amazing how he could rock that stadium like no other. I loved the oldies he played, including all my favorite Beatles songs. :love:

His tributes/memorial songs to Lennon and Harrison were amazing as well... If you ever have the chance to see this legend go and see him! It's worth it.