Favorite Moments from the Grand Prix | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Favorite Moments from the Grand Prix

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Please feel free to post your favorite moments. I enjoy just reading everyone's thoughts in this thread and besides...maybe I'll start a sequel on my day off. ;)

Thanks for the kind words.

Loved the video, it made my day! --And a request for your jumpamatron...how about Yuzu's full set of perfect jumps from NHK? -You must be very busy though.

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Please feel free to post your favorite moments. I enjoy just reading everyone's thoughts in this thread and besides...maybe I'll start a sequel on my day off. ;)

Thanks for the kind words.

=) So I'll submit some suggestions then that I didn't see so much posted (in no particular order, some competitive some not):

1. The funky steps of Mikhail Kolyada in both SP and LP of CoR;
2. Shoma Uno missing the way to the elevator at TEB;
3. Alexa Scimeca's "MEDAL!" reactions at KnC at SA;
4. Elena Ilinykh very emotional after the FD, CoR;
5. Capellini/Lanotte's sassy expressions for their FD, CoC;
6. Julia Lipnitskaia receiving a full load of gifts and the giant panda and using her coach as a carrier at TEB;
7. June Hyoung Lee's step sequence, SP, SC;
8. Maxim Kovtun's grimaces during his SPs and all the caught on camera reactions in CoR, including the girlfriend one of course;
9. Sui/Han's spin in the SP of CoC;
10. Shibs twizzles in the FD, NHK;
11. K/S quad throws at the FD of CoC;
12. Kim/Minov's lifts at the FD, CoR;
13. W/P lifts at the FD, SC;

I'm sure much more could come to mind but those were the ones that stood more for me =)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Totally going to cheat and use Finlandia for this one :shame:

That time Yulia looked as though she wanted to talk to Rika so badly inspite of a language barrier and Voronov pestering everyone in the photo shoot where they got all their fan made mittens.

https://youtu.be/NEhhxPTr5So

Does anyone know where I can find a longer version of this. I know I've seen one but can't locate it.