Possible upgrade issue - minor | Golden Skate

Possible upgrade issue - minor

mpal2

Final Flight
I am assuming that the thread title in bold blue means that I have not looked at that thread with new messages today because most of them just when back to the normal text after I read the thread. However, 3 of them stayed bold.

It's not major, just a picky issue. I get hung up on details sometimes :D

The forum looks great. Thanks for the upgrade. :love:

mpal2

Final Flight
Ok, this one may not be so minor. After I posted the above message I kept getting kicked out of Golden Skate and the login box would only work if I did not check "remember my password". We are having storms here and my internet is acting up. I just wanted to post a reply to see if it would happen again.

Edited: Never mind, I posted a reply just fine. It might have been the storms kicking me off the net. ;)

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm not sure which thread title you are referring to but the bulletin board icon next to the different forums changes color for new threads.

Jhar55

Medalist
My computer has been down for a few days, lost everything come back everything is different. At first I couldn't even find the site, when I did find it thought it was the wrong one. Guess it's something will all have to get use too, but like the old set up better. :(

mpal2

Final Flight
gsk8 said:
I'm not sure which thread title you are referring to but the bulletin board icon next to the different forums changes color for new threads.

The thread title is the blue underlined link to read the thread itself. I noticed that the bulletin board icon changes colors, but the thread name is in bold as well. Once I've clicked on a link, the line changes to non-bold blue underlined titles (well, at least it does for most of them).

I also just realized that if you hold your mouse pointer over the blue underlined link (on new threads), you can see the entire first message in a text box. :D very neat!

Last edited:

Vash01

Medalist
New look

I don't mean to be a whiner but I really liked the old look. I don't know what prompted the change. I don't particularly care for the blue look.

Vash

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
it'll take some getting used to

but all the members are still here, so while the look and feel of the board has changed the "spirit" remains the same!