Suggestion for new format | Golden Skate

Suggestion for new format

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Does each forum folder (topics) have to be the same colour? Why not vary the colours. I find the blue/mauve a bit harsh on the eyes. The former golden skate colour was rather nice and easy on the eyes.

IDLERACER

Medalist
I believe you'll have to hilight this with your cursor:​
Why are colors like this even an option? Unless you can control the background color as well, for obvious reasons, they don't make any sense.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Both Lad & Idle make very good points. Even though it may not be the best and hippest (is that a word?) colors, beige and grey are better for the eyes.

Dee

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
well I have to say I disagree with you both. I think the blue is lovely. Much better than the old colors I think. And I can read the aqua text just fine (without highlighting) idle. Perhaps you meant to use a different color, but that color is eaisly readable.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I don't find the blue to be hard on the eyes at all... then again my room is blue :)

however, Idle, I understand your frustration, but I don't think Paula can pick and choose which colors to allow...

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Toni:

After a long day at work staring at a computer screen, my eyes are tired. A more "restful" hue helps these tired eyes!!

IDLERACER

Medalist
This is an interesting color scheme. It reminds me a bit of Batman's costume (Adam West's, not Michael Keaton's).

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
Its blue now......Maybe it was just the computer I was on...maybe it was just a cached copy cause its been blue since then. LOL
Disregard that post.