• i hate polls

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • mmmmm....there ok

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

Kateri

On the Ice
I like polls!
We usually put them in the Voting Booth folder though - there are lots there, so you can post as many as you like.

k.

(and now this post looks silly now it *has* been put in the VB...)

Last edited:

IDLERACER

Medalist
It's a good thing this was posted by a 12 year old, or I would be making all sorts of off-color comments about how fireman's poles can also be used for certain types of er...um..."dancing" routines. :rolleye:

takura

On the Ice
IDLERACER said:
It's a good thing this was posted by a 12 year old, or I would be making all sorts of off-color comments about how fireman's poles can also be used for certain types of er...um..."dancing" routines. :rolleye:

What,like stripper poles?

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
No, she has to post on a million different boards under many assorted pseuds, leaving no time for trivial things like homework. :p

Laura :)

PS Please also note that the average age of Takura's pseuds seems to be about 15.

John King

Final Flight
Favorite Poles

I'd say Lech Walensa,and Rush singer/bassist Geddy Lee(born Gary Lee Weinrib,to a family of Polish Jews.The name 'Geddy' comes from how his mother would pronounce his name with her thick Yiddish accent).

takura

On the Ice
?

John King said:
I'd say Lech Walensa,and Rush singer/bassist Geddy Lee(born Gary Lee Weinrib,to a family of Polish Jews.The name 'Geddy' comes from how his mother would pronounce his name with her thick Yiddish accent).

What???