Votes: 21 21.6%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters

TRAxel

On the Ice
Country
Canada
I never used to think he was cute when he first came about in his early teens, but now "Yes" I think he's cute.

takura

On the Ice
อย่ามัวหลับไหลลุ่มหลง does any one know what that means?

icenut84

Final Flight
takura said:
อย่ามัวหลับไหลลุ่มหลง does any one know what that means?

I think that's what comes up when something's written in an alphabet other than this one (e.g. Russian, Japanese, etc), and it can't be displayed.

winter snow queen

Spectator
I dispise him I hope he falls on the ice and .Yes I am very angry now I'm just acting like an a$$ I need some time for this to clear up.

RIskatingfan

On the Ice
winter snow queen said:
I dispise him I hope he falls on the ice and.Yes I am very angry now I'm just acting like an a$$ I need some time for this to clear up.
:rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye: How old are you? If you're very "angry" and you're acting like an as* (because he cut his hair!!), then maybe I will suggest two things to you: 1 - go treat your anger somewhere else 2- if you can't post in a reasonable manner in message boards where people are trying to have interesting discussions about skating without resorting to nastiness then DON'T post! :rolleye:

Last edited:

Kasey

Medalist
I think he's very interesting looking, if I were just looking at a picture of someone I had never seen before. But, knowing his talent, his presence, and his personality on top of it, yes, he IS cute. He is a total doll, I think...very sweet and charming personality. That makes a huge difference, I think.

Alexei yagudin....now THAT is beyond cute! HOTTT! ;)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
He's certainly not ugly, just not the type of look I find attractive -- at all. To each...

euterpe

Medalist
I think he has a very distinctive face, not conventionally handsome, but lots of character. He has grown nicely into his nose, which was a real beak when he was 15. Overall, I like his face, and he has a dynamite body!

Ophir

Rinkside
Plushy's not attractive to me personally, but I can see his appeal to Europeans. His nose is too long and his mouth is too small and he doesn't really have an upper body.

John Zimmerman and David Pelletier are the two most attractive men I've ever seen. A nod to Stephane Bernadis; for some reason I always thought he was rather sexy looking, combover and all. Maybe because my ex-was half-French Canadian.