"Voice-over" music for programs | Page 4 | Golden Skate

"Voice-over" music for programs

Imagine

Medalist
Anna Pogorilaya's NHK SP this year.....

+ Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" .... surprisingly befitting :think:

naz

On the Ice
For people that enjoy modern pop music, such as Meghan Trainor and Justin Bieber (I understand that not all people here are fans :)), I made these videos, and the songs actually fit pretty well with the performances:

Madison Chock/Evan Bates SD to 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' by Meghan Trainor and John Legend

Kaitlyn Weaver/Andrew Poje FD to 'Love Yourself' by Justin Bieber

Elena Radionova FS to Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' (though I don't know if the link will open)

aaand my favorite: Denis Ten gala to Sam Smith's 'Leave Your Lover'

Layback11

Record Breaker
For people that enjoy modern pop music, such as Meghan Trainor and Justin Bieber (I understand that not all people here are fans :)), I made these videos, and the songs actually fit pretty well with the performances:

Madison Chock/Evan Bates SD to 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' by Meghan Trainor and John Legend

Kaitlyn Weaver/Andrew Poje FD to 'Love Yourself' by Justin Bieber

Elena Radionova FS to Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' (though I don't know if the link will open)

aaand my favorite: Denis Ten gala to Sam Smith's 'Leave Your Lover'

Love them! :clap:

Imagine

Medalist
How could you have never heard of Spirited Away! :jaw: You must see it ASAP as it is one of the greatest cinematic masterpieces of all-time (and I'm not just saying that cause I'm a biased animation student)!

Seriously though, great movie, gorgeous soundtrack...I've always imagined Yulia or Lena Radionova doing a program to it...but as you demonstrate it works great for Mao too.

Layback11

Record Breaker
How could you have never heard of Spirited Away! :jaw: You must see it ASAP as it is one of the greatest cinematic masterpieces of all-time (and I'm not just saying that cause I'm a biased animation student)!

Seriously though, great movie, gorgeous soundtrack...I've always imagined Yulia or Lena Radionova doing a program to it...but as you demonstrate it works great for Mao too.

I was unawares that it was such a well-known film and now I want to watch it! I know nothing about anime...but I love what I've heard of Joe Hisashi's soundtracks, so it could be worth a look just for that! :yes: I actually kind of want to skate to this myself, haha...

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist

I have the same thought about Yulia doing Sprited Away's theme (One Summer's Day). I may have suggested it on her fan page months ago. haha
This song just gives me so much feels and I think Yulia is perfect for it. :luv17:

Last edited: