Skating World fluff | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Skating World fluff

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
https://instagram.com/p/BDI7wWYQYcE/ - Elena Radio and her mom. Twins! :)

I love seeing pics of skaters and their parents. I'm always interested to see who they resemble.

Are they are pictures of Julia Lip's mother out there? If you google "Julia Lipnitskaya's mom" you'll only get an overload of photos of Julia with Eteri. :laugh:

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
I have a question for the kind folk here: I have not had a very good day today, and would love to watch a skating video to cheer myself up, fluff or fun or just something pretty, no matter. I loved the dailymotion video link to the Japanese Nationals backstage a few pages back, and not least because it's long, about 45 minutes. If someone knows of a nice or fun skating video or online documentary of similar length, I'd be very grateful...

LRK

Record Breaker
I have a question for the kind folk here: I have not had a very good day today, and would love to watch a skating video to cheer myself up, fluff or fun or just something pretty, no matter. I loved the dailymotion video link to the Japanese Nationals backstage a few pages back, and not least because it's long, about 45 minutes. If someone knows of a nice or fun skating video or online documentary of similar length, I'd be very grateful...

I'm sorry to hear about your bad day, surimi, and hope things will look up for you!

I don't know if this is at all the sort of thing you're looking for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXYKYy7Cgew

but it's what came to mind. If it isn't, I hope someone else will have something better. :)

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
I'm sorry to hear about your bad day, surimi, and hope things will look up for you!

I don't know if this is at all the sort of thing you're looking for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXYKYy7Cgew

but it's what came to mind. If it isn't, I hope someone else will have something better. :)

Thank you, LRK! I spent a cozy evening yesterday enjoying the video you linked. Tack så mycket. ^_^

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I'm convinced by Guillaume Cizeron's Instagram that the only time he's ever actually wearing clothes is when he's on the ice. :laugh2:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Jackie Wong @rockerskating suggested the following as outfit for one of Ksenia's next programmes: instagram.com/p/BFpPOVPREN5/
I had a sleepless night imagining how Fedor would match that! :eek::

Last edited:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Jackie Wong @rockerskating suggested the following as outfit for one of Ksenia's next programmes: instagram.com/p/BFpPOVPREN5/
I had a sleepless night imagining how Fedor would match that! :eek::

I don't think it would matter much what Fedor wore, regardless of how hot Ksenia looks in whatever she puts on, Fedor's on-ice costumes tend to always look like something you'd wear to dress down day at the office. :devil:

LadyB

Record Breaker
I don't think it would matter much what Fedor wore, regardless of how hot Ksenia looks in whatever she puts on, Fedor's on-ice costumes tend to always look like something you'd wear to dress down day at the office. :devil:
And he still manages to be the hottest guy on the ice. What a bloke, ey? :laugh:
Apart from the fact that dress-down day is the only day where the lads look normal and great.

Last edited: