Sasha's nominated for the Teen Choice Award! | Golden Skate

Sasha's nominated for the Teen Choice Award!

Lucy25

Final Flight
This is the kind of voting I like, you can only vote once! You also have to be between 13-19 to vote. Just missed the age cut off :laugh: .

brenlynn

On the Ice
When I went to go vote, I didn't even see the athlete catagory! :confused:

edit: nevermind... it's working now, but when i voted before it didn't show up!

IDLERACER

Medalist
Is this like the academy awards, where last year's winner hands the trophy over to this year's winner? That'll either be humorous, akward or more likely, both. First she medals higher than Michelle at worlds, wins the Michelle Kwan award, and now this. I wonder if Michelle is thinking to herself "She's winning everything this year that I won last year...I must avenge myself next season!"

brenlynn

On the Ice
IDLERACER said:
Is this like the academy awards, where last year's winner hands the trophy over to this year's winner?

i believe they get new surfboards each year, i think they are a different color each year. the presenters also vary.

brenlynn

On the Ice
to my knowledge, tara lipinski and michelle kwan are the only two figure skaters who have won this award. anyone know if that is correct?

IDLERACER said:
Is this like the academy awards, where last year's winner hands the trophy over to this year's winner? That'll either be humorous, akward or more likely, both. First she medals higher than Michelle at worlds, wins the Michelle Kwan award, and now this. I wonder if Michelle is thinking to herself "She's winning everything this year that I won last year...I must avenge myself next season!"

I kinda think Michelle is saying: I got mine baby, you go get yours.

That's a quote Betty Grable said about Marilyn Monroe.

Joe