"Guilty Pleasure" Programs | Page 3 | Golden Skate

"Guilty Pleasure" Programs

mrrice

Record Breaker
I really like Aleksandr Abt (Is that really how it's spelled?) and he really skated this program well but, I hated his costume as much as the Techno Music he used.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfRJm3kIkPU

Plus....Look how Good Raph looks sitting next him....:love:

Last edited:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Thanks for posting the lyrics version of the song. The 90's were special. :biggrin:
And after all these years I still ask myself: why did she tried to do 3A-2T in the SP? Why? Kamikaze mission.

It was the only way they could get away with doing a 3A in the short back then, other than a 3A+3T. They had to do a double axle specifically. The solo jump had to no be a 3A (at the time it might have been required as a double jump.... or maybe just non axel... this part would take more research, but I know the solo jump was not allowed to be a 3A) That left the combination as the only place to put it.

louisa05

Final Flight
The flailtastic spazziness of this footwork rivals anything Elena Radionova has ever done and, quite frankly, is a gift to the world.

:laugh2:

It is all made even better because of the highlighter yellow dress. It's like they stood around the fabric store holding choices up to her and saying, "no, that one looks to good on you, we can do worse".

I think that Max Aaron's "Footloose" program deserves a mention. If anyone wanted to make a convincing argument against lyrics, the existence of that program would be a great starting point.

And I even like the song (because I am from the 80s).