Question about a custom avatar | Golden Skate

Question about a custom avatar

icenut84

Final Flight
I found a list of avatars on a fan site and I'd like to use one for my avatar here. Can anyone tell me how to do it, and if it'll work? It's 150 by 100 pixels - I think the ones here are 50 by 50, but the one I've got is specifically described as an avatar. Will it work? If not, is there any way in which it can be cropped or something, so that I can still use the image but the space around it isn't taking up pixels/space?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
it will need to be cropped to 60 x 60... you'd have to get the permission from the person who made it unless it says on the site that you can crop it down. Some do some don't it's all up to the creator.

I have PSP 8 and I can crop it if you'd like just PM me with the link to the avatar :)

Labogh

Rinkside
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't find the area where to add the url of the custom avatar, why?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
as far as I know the only way to get your custom avatar is to PM Paula or one of the mods with the avatar and then it gets put up :)

You have to have 100 posts before you can get a custom avatar. You already have 36!

Mathman:)

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okie!

Thanks for the patience all. Think I got this one fixed.

-Only 25 posts needed to use one of the many that forum has
-One avatar to one user (bug has been fixed but some people may still be "sharing" avatars - Once you go to change though, you will not be able to select an avatar that is currently in use