2. Satoko Miyahara
3. Zijun Li

Layback11

Record Breaker
Overall, for Ladies:
1. Yulia Lipnitskaya
2. Mao Asada
3. Gracie Gold/Satoko Miyahara

This was determined by two things: positions and centering. Traveling spins drive me nuts, thus why a lot of other worthy contenders didn't make this list. Positions were also very important: ugly sit spins. (This is pretty much the sole reason Elena Radionova isn't on here.) And please, people, don't do a biellman if you can't do a good one!

Laybacks: Karen Chen, Yulia Lipnitskaya, Zijun Li,

For fun, biellmans: Yulia, Elena R, Elizabet Tursynbaeva (that really cool twisty biellman where she grabs her knee), Zijun Li

Best camels (ladies): anyone who has a good basic position and doesn't travel too much. Gracie, Satoko, Evgenia and Mao were the first ones who popped into my head

Best sit spins: pretty much the same as above

Fastest spins: Karen Chen's are insanely fast (although they travel a lot), as are Satoko's

Best centering: Gracie and Mao, maybe Satoko

Most unique positions: Yulia and Adelina

lyndichee

Medalist
Michael Christian Martinez is definitely one of my favourites, not the best due his inconsistent speed but his positions are awesome.

https://youtu.be/nQ-63yDed-w?t=3m12s

His combination would be tough for ladies to execute as well though I can't say the same for his sit spins...

The Olympic Games Facebook page also periodically shares Yulia Lipnitskaya's I-Spin during her Schindler's List LP and it garners lots of likes.

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
Alisa "kitty" Fedichkina for girls.
Kolyada for the guys.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Adian has really cool spins. Maybe not the best but maybe my favorite male spinner.

mrrice

Record Breaker
If we're going old school don't forget fellow Swiss skater Nathalie Krieg

If we're going old school there is no match for Lucinda Ruh. I would have said Davis until I saw Todd Eldredge. His positions may not have been as spectacular as Jason's but his speed and centering were amazing.

ks777

Record Breaker
my favorite laybacks are Angela Nikodinov, Sasha Cohen and Sarah Hughes.

favorite camel Yuka Sato, Sasha Cohen and Sarah Hughes

favorite scratch Spin Lucinda Ruh, Fumie Suguri

Sit spins Yuzuru Hanyu, Sasha Cohen, Scott Davis

overall Lucinda Ruh!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tim Dolensky's headless scratch spins are incredible, but as Stitch pointed out, Jason remains the emperor of spin, with the scores to match.

Of course, to go into my broken record mode and bimonthly posting of "Graduation Ball", all our skating men owe their ability to craft new spins to the one and only Toller. 40 years ago and those spins could be in a program today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGDW0yNQDiY

Imagine

Medalist
My favorites of the ladies overall (of all time):

01. Sasha Cohen
02. Yulia Lipnitskaya
03. Arakawa Shizuka
04. Asada Mao
05. Mirai Nagasu

Of the current field:

01. Yulia Lipnitskaya
02. Asada Mao
03. Mirai Nagasu
04. Polina Edmunds
05. Gracie Gold

Favorite layback belongs to Sasha Cohen. Nobody else comes close for me. Favorite I-spin (not my favorite spin though): Sasha...Yulia's is more impressive athletically, but I find Sasha's more aesthetically pleasing. Favorite sit spin: Sasha. Favorite donut and (flying) camel: Shizuka. Favorite Biellmann spin: 2 way tie between Yulia (if the candle spin counts) and Mirai. Favorite Broken-Leg Spin: Yulia (her most underrated spin IMO). Favorite Y-spin: Mao.