Sexy Yevgeny : Not Nude | Golden Skate

Sexy Yevgeny : Not Nude

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Those are good pics; he photographs very well.

Gee, as long as the Joubert pics seems to have inspired various searches, anyone know where to get "glamour shots" :D of Kevin van der Perren???

Kateri

On the Ice
soogar said:

That first pic is...um...well, my main thought was, "ooh are those velvet trousers?? no wait, I think they're embroidered!! cool!" rather than thinking it was sexy.

But the third pic is adorable!

k. (can I have alexander abt now please?)

anya_angie

Final Flight
The pictures of Evgeni are pretty old, like summer 02 I think. I forget. But the first pic was taken in the Hermitage :love: :love: :love: ahhhh I love the Hermitage!!

Antilles

Medalist
I like all the photos, except Margaglio. Something about it bothers me. Evgeny was really well photographed in his photos. Way to show his assets.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just love the picture of Johnny. Really very handsome!!!

Dee

Kara Bear

Final Flight
mmmmm...theres too much male hotness going around here...I feel lighted headed.
I need to stop thinking about Brian's bum

libra 1

Rinkside
Sexy but not nude

Kateri said:
That first pic is...um...well, my main thought was, "ooh are those velvet trousers?? no wait, I think they're embroidered!! cool!" rather than thinking it was sexy.

But the third pic is adorable!

k. (can I have alexander abt now please?)

Well in which form do you wish to have Alexander Abt? Live?
I only have him in the form of photos ( where I am the biggest look-spoiler!) and a poster (signed by him of course ). He is looking gorgeous nowadays as all his troubles are far away!

Libra - from Russia, with love

Dee, your devilish emoticon scared me! I thought an evil virus was attacking my computer. :laugh:

Mathman

Kateri

On the Ice
libra 1 said:
Well in which form do you wish to have Alexander Abt? Live?
I only have him in the form of photos ( where I am the biggest look-spoiler!) and a poster (signed by him of course ). He is looking gorgeous nowadays as all his troubles are far away!

Libra - from Russia, with love

Well not dead, that would just be upsetting! ;)

Live...ooh, it's tempting, but we've nowhere to put him, and since there's no ice nearby, I think he'd be unhappy out of his natural habitat.
Plus, my boyfriend might object... :rolleye:

But pics - pics are good! :D :love:

k.

soogar

Record Breaker