Project Runway All Stars 2016 | Golden Skate

Project Runway All Stars 2016

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Yes, it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. I haven't watched the premier yet but I always have fun dishing the PRAS and PR dirt with you. All I can say is that they brought back people for MAXIMUM

:drama:

which of course means for the rest of us maximum

:hpull:

:noshake:

:palmf:

and

:laugh2:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
WA, thanks for posting. I thought about it but thought everyone was over the whole Project Runway show. I watched some of it and Ken (I think that was his name) who was very strange on his season is back. He was the person that wanted to rule everyone....saying "you better shutup," and displayed other strange behavior. He was from the south and when they had the southern belle challenge he couldn't believe he didn't win but his design was awful. He should provide lots of drama if he stays. In the previews, he is walking toward the door saying.....I'm going home.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
WA, thanks for posting. I thought about it but thought everyone was over the whole Project Runway show. I watched some of it and Ken (I think that was his name) who was very strange on his season is back. He was the person that wanted to rule everyone....saying "you better shutup," and displayed other strange behavior. He was from the south and when they had the southern belle challenge he couldn't believe he didn't win but his design was awful. He should provide lots of drama if he stays. In the previews, he is walking toward the door saying.....I'm going home.

Dear Lord, they invited every mouthy beeyutchy queen they could. It's gonna be a train wreck of a season. BUT I did like Val's outfit quite a bit and Emily's top. The rest made zero impression on me. Ken is STILL doing peplums and sheers--and Mizrahi is still an idiot. The more things change...

:)

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think they sent the wrong person home a couple of weeks ago and last night. I was sorry to see Fade go, I liked his dress. I know the judges commented on the material for the dress but I liked the color, not able to comment on the material since I can't feel it.

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway-all-stars/photos/season-5-episode-2-pictures#id=19

I think they should have sent Mitchell Perry home last night. Even though Daniel got sent home at least what there was of his dress was done. Mitchell's dress was just awful, especially the boa wrapped around the front of it.

Designers:

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway-all-stars/designers

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
WA, where are you?? I miss your posts.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Did anyone watch last night??

OMG !! Caught it yesterday On Demand... Really loved the two top winning designs and I'm glad no one was sent home since this was a strange challenge. :sad46: The show is a lot of fun... My mom made a lot of my clothes when I was young - talk about drama !!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OMG !! Really loved the two top winning designs and I'm glad no one was sent home since this was a strange challenge. :sad46: The show is a lot of fun... My mom made a lot of my clothes when I was young - talk about drama !!

The reason I wondered if anyone watched is I have a bad cold and am taking meds, I would wake up for the runway part and then fall asleep when they talking to the designers..that happened twice. :laugh: I went to the Lifetime site and as of Friday morning they still didn't post who went home. I know at times they don't update their site quickly but I can see why no one was listed....soooo thanks for letting me know. I come here quicker than I go to the Lifetime

I thought this was indeed a very strange challenge.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
The reason I wondered if anyone watched is I have a bad cold and am taking meds, I would wake up for the runway part and then fall asleep when they talking to the designers..that happened twice. :laugh: I went to the Lifetime site and as of Friday morning they still didn't post who went home. I know at times they don't update their site quickly but I can see why no one was listed....soooo thanks for letting me know. I come here quicker than I go to the Lifetime

I thought this was indeed a very strange challenge.

Strange but funny for sure. I hope you are feeling much better now and, really I must apologize; it never occurred to me that my note might contain a spoiler so sorry for that. My days are hectic physically active so when I finally sit down to TV in the evening I promptly fall asleep end up missing half of everything!!:disapp: Thank heaven for On Demand..

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What the heck was Zanna wearing tonight?

I think she took it off a 12 year old girl. She should be sent home for wearing it. :laugh:

I wonder if Sam looked at himself in those big glasses? it made his nose look sooooooo big. :laugh:

heyang

Record Breaker
I think she took it off a 12 year old girl. She should be sent home for wearing it. :laugh:

I wonder if Sam looked at himself in those big glasses? it made his nose look sooooooo big. :laugh:

Neither my 14 yr old nor 5 yr old niece would wear that dress.....

At this point, Dom's my favorite.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

It's tres chic these days to look like a nerd. Alas, it doesn't seem to carry over to those of us who actually ARE/WERE nerds, but that's fashion for ya.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's tres chic these days to look like a nerd. Alas, it doesn't seem to carry over to those of us who actually ARE/WERE nerds, but that's fashion for ya.

WA, are you talking about Sam or Zanna or even........both??? Does having a big nose or making it look big a sign that you're a nerd???

I have never thought of you as a nerd. :no:

loopy

Final Flight
I loved Zannas dress, my 8th grader did too. Doms dress was also the house favorite.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So glad to see Ken finally learned how to handle his anger issues.

So glad to see Kini won a challenge....his coat was super.

It really surprised me that they liked Sam's dress, did it you???

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Last edited:

loopy

Final Flight
I do think kini is....a little bit of a bully. He can only blame himself for not standing up and saying he made that top. He seems to be getting meaner each episode.