One criticism of new format | Golden Skate

One criticism of new format

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I don't like the fact that everyone can see what thread I'm visiting at any given moment. I like to browse IN PRIVATE. This feature makes me feel like "Big Brother" is watching my every move! :eek:

Pookie

Final Flight
Rgal, you can go to Edit Options and use the invisible mode. Then no one knows when you are online.

But I like it because it's fun to know who you are talking to. That way, if I see you in the Cafe I can shout out, Hey, RG!

Mathman :)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Pookie said:
Rgal, you can go to Edit Options and use the invisible mode. Then no one knows when you are online.

It doesn't work. My invisible mode is checked, yet I can still see myself listed as being on line. I'm not sure what is wrong. No offense, my dear Mathman! I would still prefer to be "invisible." :confused:

GoldenLady

On the Ice
Is there an asterisk beside your name when you're in the invisible mode and you see yourself still listed? If so, it means you *are* invisible to others; your username just shows up on your computer.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
GoldenLady said:
Is there an asterisk beside your name when you're in the invisible mode and you see yourself still listed? If so, it means you *are* invisible to others; your username just shows up on your computer.

Yes, there is an asterisk. Thanks! :D

Kasey

Medalist
RealtorGal, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they AREN'T watching you! :)

Kasey