Had to reregister | Golden Skate

Had to reregister

patsue1947

Rinkside
Hi--today I had to reregister--I was originally registered as patsue47--for some reason when I tried to log in it said my user name wasn't recognized, nor my e-mail address so I couldn't even access the "forgot your user name or password". Is there something I can do now to keep my original user name--doesn't make sense to be registered twice! Thanks in advance for any help regarding this matter.

Hi, Patsue. One problem is that your AOL email address seems to be discontinued, and the Yahoo email address is not on your first GS account. There is another peculiarity with patsue47 that I am working on.

However, neither of these problems should stop Patsue47 from working if you know your original login password.

I'll investigate further.

(In the meantime, welcome Patsue1947, LOL.)

Mathman

patsue1947

Rinkside
Thanks mathman. In case you couldn't tell I am completely computer illiterate! Please don't waste any more time on my problem. I'll just go with my new registered name. When I first registered I was using my Mom's computer, she was an aol member. When I purchased my new computer I hooked up with yahoo and haven't used aol since. Although, thanks to you, I now know why a lot of my e-mails have had a strange message about my address not being correct! In regards to the password--I would have only used one of two words--neither one would allow me to log on. Anyway could you just get rid of the patsue47? As I stated above I don't need to be registered twice. Thanks again for your help.