Love me if you dare | Golden Skate

Love me if you dare

Longhornliz

Final Flight
I saw an intersting french language film last night called "Love me if you dare". It felt very whimsical and off beat, similar to the mood of Amelie... but definately was darker at points. I enjoyed it a lot even though the ending left me non plused, I would recomend it to anyone in the mood for something other that the typical summer blockbuster. Its also only about 80 mins long, which was so refreshing.... even childrens movies like hp are over 2 hrs these days.

here is a link if you want to here more about it
http://www.paramountclassics.com/loveme/

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
Thanks Liz, I'll have to check that one out. I've been on a foreign film binge lately. I just recently saw two films (White and Red) from the French "Three Color" Trilogy and was extremely impressed. I definitely recommend the film "Three Colors: Red". It was marvelous. I also HIGHLY recommend "Like Water For Chocolate"....one of my favorite movies of all time.

Longhornliz

Final Flight
The three colors trilogy were the first foriegn language films I ever watched, and they are what got me hooked! I have seen like water for chocolate, but its been a long time. Mostly Martha is my newest favorite, I rented it this weekend... Its about a single woman who becomes the gaurdian to her sisters child after her death, it was very good.