Sarah is in fighting shape | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Sarah is in fighting shape

hongligl

Final Flight
Jaana said:
It is not Sarah who is wearing the blue dress. It is Silvia Fontana, and the dress does not look very flattering on her, it would need a slimmer bodytype, in my opinion. Actually both ladies look rather robust in the second photo link given by Soogar. Sarah looks great in the first one!

Sorry I didn't mean the girl in blue dress with Sarah. I just wandered a little bit farther with the link and looked at the Sarah' Gallery-Torch raley. The light blue dress of Sarah is the one I talked about. Although Sarah changed a lot, I still don't have problem recognizing her :) .Midnight slip :laugh: ITA Sarah looks great in the book promotion pic.

soogar

Record Breaker
Sarah might slouch because she has a big bust. In some of the shots, it looks as if she might have a full C cup and perhaps might be bordering on D. Another reason for slouching might be that she sits all the time and studies and that wreaks havoc on the posture. However just looking at the newer shots of Sarah, I think she has a fighting chance at getting into shape for this season and who knows, we might already be seeing the effects of her resuming training.

Bodywise, she doesn't have to lose very much weight to get back into training shape and having big breasts does not autmatically mean that she won't be able to jump. Sarah looks pretty sturdy and she might develop strength to compenstate for her increased size. I also think that because of her chest and bodyshape, she looks fatter than she really is. She seems like an apple shape and people with more weight on their upper bodies always look heavier in photos than they really are.

IDLERACER

Medalist
If one examines the entire gallery, it appears that she only slouches whenever she is posing with someone who is shorter than she is. She certainly isn't slouching in THIS photograph.

As for that picture of her with Mrs. Zimmerman, the real mystery is why she's wearing big heals when she doesn't really need them. Tara Lipinski never seems to leave her house without big heals on anymore, but in her case, that's understandable. I suppose some people simply want to feel like they're walking around on skates all the time. :D

ATW27

On the Ice
:eek: Whoa! Sarah's now appealing in a whole new way! I mean, she's allways been a cute and talented girl - now she's a beautiful, vivacious woman! :)

brenlynn

On the Ice
Whatever Sarah chooses to do, it's just nice to know she is happy (or looks it anyways!) Even if she deciedes not to come back to skating, I am sure fans would welcome her back in a few years once she is done with school and maybe she'll do pro stuff. I just hopes she follows her dreams, just like another Olympic Gold Medalist (Tara ;) ) Even if it doesn't include skating for right now.

IDLERACER

Medalist
THIS dress looks great on her. When you've got a curvaceous body like that, it's good to show it off.

THIS photo reveals that all three of her sisters are pretty buxom as well. Man, this family has great genetics!
;)

hongligl

Final Flight
IDLERACER said:
THIS dress looks great on her. When you've got a curvaceous body like that, it's good to show it off.

Wow, that is beautiful. I have no negative feeling about showing your body, but it got to be in a graceful way, as in the red dress. The blue one is too much and in addition it is not flattering at all.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
If one examines the entire gallery, it appears that she only slouches whenever she is posing with someone who is shorter than she is. THIS[/URL] photograph.

As for that picture of her with Mrs. Zimmerman, the real mystery is why she's wearing big heals when she doesn't really need them. :D

I think I can explain that. For some reason when having your picture taken with people shorter than you taller people will position themselves so that evereryones head is at about the same height in the picture...think how adults will squat down when posing with children. For pics that just show the heads it works. For full body shots it looks like you have poor posture.

As for why taller women wear heels, some women just like to wear them, like the way their legs look in them and then there is the guys like gals in heels thing. :rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye: I hate them and tend to wear them only for marrying and burying occasions. :D I can't remember if it was regarding heels or someother part of women's clothing but in "Mrs. Doubtfire" Robin Williams put it something like this ".....the misogynistic #@!%&^$@ that invented this!" There was a story on TV the other day about women who went through various surgical procedures so they could continue to wear heels even after their feet were already damaged from them. :eek:

Last edited:

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
I love high heels, and will be one of those women having surgery to keep wearing them, lol. Yeah, they hurt like hell but they look FABULOUS. Sensible, comfortable shoes are generally hideous, and I refuse to wear unattractive footwear. Since Mrs. Fontana-Zimmerman is Italian, in general, Italian women are usually always completely tiffed. She's no exception. (Also, as someone who lived for three years in Italy, I can attest that Italian shoes stores are about 90% high heels...)

Laura :)

euterpe

Medalist
I have a VERY high instep, and simply cannot wear heels more than 2.5 inches high because in really high heels, all of my weight is borne on the bones right behind my toes and the pain is excruciating. That was true even when I was 16 years old.

Many women wear the high heels because it gives the calf of the leg the most flattering shape. But wearing them all the time foreshortens the tendon in the ankle and that can't be good for figure skaters.