Name of the song | Golden Skate

Name of the song

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Hi, I just can't figure out the name of the song on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0fwQVvNw3Y
I tried to search by listening the words in the chorus, I've already tried all the possible words variations but I just didn't find anything. Like the song doesn't even exist. Is it really just some non-existing song? If someone knows the name of it I'd be very grateful :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I don't know. But, I did the same as you by doing a search for the lyrics (except I used the first 2 or 3 lines). Amongst the results were some other pages where people were looking to know the same thing. And they weren't able to find out either.

So, you're not the only one that is intrigued.

But, I can tell you something - I like the song! And I think it would make a brilliant Pairs skating programme. I can imagine Meagan and Eric in particular skating to it.

I hope somebody will be able to find out what it is.

May I take this opportunity to ask my own question.

As you know, at the start of the season, I took out a year's subscription to the Eurosport Player. Although it proved to be very disappointing for figure skating, it has been VERY good for other sports I watch.

One of these was the Women's Alpine Skiing World Cup. Unfortunately, Eurosport's TV channels always left the coverage early, so I got into the habit of switching over to the stream of the World Feed.

At the end of the World Feed coverage, they would show highlights of the race. And I would love to know what the song was that accompanied the highlights.

It is a rock song, and with the way it is being sung (more like screamed at times!), a lot of the lines are hard to make out! Plus, it has been a while since I heard it, so I don't remember much of it!

The bridge goes something like this:

"Is it [xxxxxx]?
Is it Stradivarius?
[xxxxxxxxxx]"​

And this leads into the chorus, which starts something like:

"It will start a war!
It will start a war!
[xxxxxxxxxx]
[xxxxxxxxxx]
[xxxxxxxxxx]"​

I know, it's not much to go on! As I have found when searching for it using those lines! :laugh:

Unfortunately, I can't find any videos with it on YouTube. So, sorry that this is all I can give you.

CaroLiza_fan

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi, I just can't figure out the name of the song on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0fwQVvNw3Y
I tried to search by listening the words in the chorus, I've already tried all the possible words variations but I just didn't find anything. Like the song doesn't even exist. Is it really just some non-existing song? If someone knows the name of it I'd be very grateful :)

I don't know anything about the video that you posted. Is it a series?? Can you tell me more about the video, please.

I also put some words in a search asking for lyrics but it didn't give the results of the actual words I heard in the song. Here is something that I thought of but didn't have the time to search. I'm working on my taxes. :mad: Anyhow, if this is a series don't they post the music for each of them?? I think together we might be able to solve this mystery.

I belonged to another board that would post a place or thing and then we would make guesses as to what or where about the post.

Sorry I couldn't help more but if I had more info about the video it may help.

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
I don't know anything about the video that you posted. Is it a series?? Can you tell me more about the video, please.

I also put some words in a search asking for lyrics but it didn't give the results of the actual words I heard in the song. Here is something that I thought of but didn't have the time to search. I'm working on my taxes. :mad: Anyhow, if this is a series don't they post the music for each of them?? I think together we might be able to solve this mystery.

I belonged to another board that would post a place or thing and then we would make guesses as to what or where about the post.

It is a TV series Pretty Little Liars, it is from the US, I think it is available on abc. This video is just a montage of one of the couples, with some random song, which was put to the video.Just some fan video. I would ask what is the name of this song in the comments, but I don't have a youtube account and I won't create it just for it. I just want to have that song on my mobile, when I won't be able to find a name of the song I'll maybe just download the whole video.

Sophie-Anna

Medalist

Already know the name, my best friend has just found it :D thanks anyway :)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just an FYI: if you click "show more" on the description of YouTube videos you'll usually find the info for the song not only on this video but for must others.

When I clicked this video it shows the song as being "Save Me" by Jeremy Silver

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just an FYI: if you click "show more" on the description of YouTube videos you'll usually find the info for the song not only on this video but for must others.

Do you have to have an account to see the information?? If not I guess I don't know where to look.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
There is a small down arrow to the right hand side bottom of the video in either the mobile or desktop format. Click on it and more info is displayed.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Doris, I had to click on "Show More." I'm like Sophie-Anna, at various times I would like to know the name of the song in the video. Sophie-Anna was so smart to post the question here because, of course, someone here would know the answer.

Thanks so much to you, :bow: Doris and Sam-Skwantch!! I love learning something new! :clap: