Spiderman 2 | Golden Skate

Spiderman 2

BB

Match Penalty
I just saw it last night and I loved it. I think it was so much better than the first one. I have to see it again.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Thanks for the recommendation. I am not a Spiderman fan, but hubby is so I know we'll be seeing this flick.....42

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I was pleasantly surprised by the first film. It not only offered jaw dropping action sequences, but it also told a story that was infused with honest emotions. "Spider Man 2" does not disappoint in either of these areas. There are more thrills and big bangs, but there is also more heart. I also think that this film is slightly better than the original. The Peter Parker/Mary Jane Watson romance was the highlight for me. Who knew that a super hero/action movie could feature a love story that actually moves you? I didn't. I highly recommend this film (even for non-fans of the genre).

Last edited:

Antilles

Medalist
I just saw it this afternoon. I really enjoyed it. I thought it was better than the first. I liked the villian better in this one. Willem Dafoe was good as the Green Goblin, but I just didn't like the way the role was written. Alfred Molina had more to work with, IMO. And of course, they set this one up perfectly for Spider Man 3.

Last edited:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I am in shock........shocked that I loved this movie. Spiderman 1 was good, okay, but Spidey 2 was awesome.........Bronze, totally agree with your review...42