2016-2017 Programs by Discipline | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016-2017 Programs by Discipline

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This!!!! This is why Mirai's short was so effective this season, why Ashley kept Moulin Rouge, why Duhamel and Radford had such a moment in their long program at worlds, and why so many people responded to the Shibs free dance. They genuinely loved their music, and were able to create something of their own because of it.

Very true! And perhaps Maxim Kovtun's SP. Again I know I'm a weirdo but I like it. And a few other programs.

And also Deniss Vasiljevs' SP! Can't get enough of it.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
This!!!! This is why Mirai's short was so effective this season, why Ashley kept Moulin Rouge, why Duhamel and Radford had such a moment in their long program at worlds, and why so many people responded to the Shibs free dance. They genuinely loved their music, and were able to create something of their own because of it.

Fake passion tends to look, well, fake.

Unless you're Meg Ryan.

;)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Probably.

Since you seem to be rather the advocate for pop music in skating, what do you think of Vivian's music choice? ;)

Well, I suggest she looks to her ipod/iphone/whatever music-listening device she uses and looks for something she likes. I haven't seen enough of her or know what she likes to gives suggestions somewhat.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Well, I suggest she looks to her ipod/iphone/whatever music-listening device she uses and looks for something she likes. I haven't seen enough of her or know what she likes to gives suggestions somewhat.

It was announced already. She's skating to "Hero" by Mariah Carey. Sorry it was unclear, lol.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
So many young girls skate to Send in Clowns and miss the actual meaning of the me thinks, Yuna Shiraiwa's costume last season was so literal I laughed the first time I saw it.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Agree. Like I feel like coaches should encourage their students to look through the music players to find songs they LIKE, even it's non-traditional skating music and tell the names to their coaches and see if they can agree together on songs.

Even if a skater likes some music, it does not necessarily mean he/she can interpret it successfully.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Well that is one SD on team Swing... I hope. I don't think i want to see any Frank Sinatra hip hop attempts.