Crazy Future Predictions | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Crazy Future Predictions

MiRé

Match Penalty
South Korea finally builds an official rink(rink with no water dripping and heated rink for the winter times) for figure skaters..............................

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
:laugh2::laugh2:
:laugh2::laugh2:
:yahoo:
I have had an idea for what I thought was a crazy prediction going through my head ever since I saw this thread. But the posts in this thread are even crazier than I expected! Mine would seem quite possible in comparison... :eek::

Ach, sod it! I will! :biggrin:

Dimitri Aliev to miss the whole season through injury, after Alisa Fedichkina slapped him so hard when she found out he had been checking out Alena Leonova's backside.

Exhibit 1

See what I mean. It is not crazy enough. :slink:

I'll try and come up with some crazier ones. :devil:

But, whatever crazy predictions I or anybody else comes up with in this thread, they will never match the craziness that is going on in Pairs Skating in China at the moment... :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Yuzuru Hanyu quits skating half-way through the season to join a Korean boy band.

Yuzuru Hanyu quits skating half-way through the season and announces that he is getting married.... imagine the amount of ambulances mobilized worldwide :handw:

AsadaFanBoy

Final Flight
You wanted crazy? Here's crazy

The Shib Sibs start doing romantic/sexy type programs because the other teams do that but they've never done that. The closeness disgusts everybody so much that the Shibs finish last at every competition leading up to worlds. The Shib Sibs insist they're portraying characters and that there is zero romance/sexyness going on between them. Yet they won't stop holding hands and petting each other's hair during interviews. At worlds there's a bad rut on the ice and everybody else goes down on the twizzles. The Shibs see everybody else go down at that part of the ice and avoid that part of the ice and end up winning gold, despite inducing arena-wide cringes from the siblings being disturbingly close to one another and dancing all romantically and such. They receive an uneasy applause when their scores give them gold. Then they reveal they're both in relationships with other skaters and it turns out that they were just portraying characters the whole time.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
that was perfect until the last sentence LOL hahahahaha:dev2:
You wanted crazy? Here's crazy

The Shib Sibs start doing romantic/sexy type programs because the other teams do that but they've never done that. The closeness disgusts everybody so much that the Shibs finish last at every competition leading up to worlds. The Shib Sibs insist they're portraying characters and that there is zero romance/sexyness going on between them. Yet they won't stop holding hands and petting each other's hair during interviews. At worlds there's a bad rut on the ice and everybody else goes down on the twizzles. The Shibs see everybody else go down at that part of the ice and avoid that part of the ice and end up winning gold, despite inducing arena-wide cringes from the siblings being disturbingly close to one another and dancing all romantically and such. They receive an uneasy applause when their scores give them gold. Then they reveal they're both in relationships with other skaters and it turns out that they were just portraying characters the whole time.

AsadaFanBoy

Final Flight
that was perfect until the last sentence LOL hahahahaha:dev2:

it's way too gross to not put that. my bf actually kept on saying this all season -- why don't the brother and sister pair do the romantic type programs when other pairs do that and there's obviously no chemistry between the individuals in the pair...because one seems same-sex oriented. Yes, yes, I know somebody can't evaluate another's orientation like that because people are different.

It ALWAYS made me cringe.

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
1. Miyahara fixes prerotations and underrotations, lands the clean 3-3 in LP and a 3A
2. Patrick Chan decides that upping tes is crucial for Olympics, brings 2 quads in sp and 4 quads in LP.
3. Han Yan wins bronze medal AGAIN at 2017 4cc
4. Radionova skates to classical pieces, both sp and LP
5. Hanyu decides to go back to David Wilson and brings another warhorse , Carmen in sp and bolero in LP
6.Uno brings quad flip, quad loop and quad sal all together and beats jin's tes.
7.Chinese fed apoligizes fans and unites Yu/Jin again :cry:

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
d/r get similar flack as they cannot have romantic programs....
it's way too gross to not put that. my bf actually kept on saying this all season -- why don't the brother and sister pair do the romantic type programs when other pairs do that and there's obviously no chemistry between the individuals in the pair...because one seems same-sex oriented. Yes, yes, I know somebody can't evaluate another's orientation like that because people are different.

It ALWAYS made me cringe.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
2. Patrick Chan decides that upping tes is crucial for Olympics, brings 2 quads in sp and 4 quads in LP.
Naw, he brings 4 quads in SP* and ZERO in LP. That's right, he's going to jump 4A and 4S4T in SP. (Also 4Lz) And who needs more quads in LP afterwards, eh? When his PCS for SP would hit the limit in both programs. Basically he does compulsory figures in LP with one or two occasional 3A.;)
SP music to be this.

Last edited:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Max and Adam cause multiple heart attacks within the USFS when they hijack the gala after Nationals to skate together as a pair. Their program is a smash hit (including some great lift positions and a throw quad Axel) and is so popular that the ISU is forced to introduce same-sex pairs for the following season. Max and Adam then become the first male-male pairs champions and their success has countries like Russia and China scrambling to find a tall, flexible man to partner with a short, solid man to try and emulate their success.
I propose they skate to this. Adam wears diamonds costume. Max, obviously, the black one. He dyes his hair red. LP is skated to Lady Gaga's Bad Romance. Both wear high heels with blades. HIGH heels. Rest is covered with tattoo.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Gabriella Papadakis and Guillaume Cizeron choose to skate both Olympic programs without music. Rest of the skaters throw their skates on the ice and leave the competition.

Maxim Kovtun skates to "I walk and I smoke", the choreography is totally identical to the main character's of the video. His Interpretation, Skating skills and rest of PCS are all 10 across the board in every competition.

Last edited:

randomfan

Record Breaker
Only one comes to mind right now: So Youn Park makes the GPF, medals at 4CC and gets in the top 2 at Worlds to give South Korea 3 spots for the Olympics!!! :cheer2:

naz

On the Ice
Boyang Jin successfully lands a quintuple toe loop in his free skate (gets a base value of 16.10) but loses the world title to Denis Ten in PCS because Ten manages to finally execute both his programs flawlessly (I JUST WANT FLAWLESS SKATES FOR DENIS OKAY).

The music for the SD in the Olympic season is tap dance (with the options of disco and belly dancing).

S/K win Europeans because their twizzles get all +3 GOEs.

The Shibsibs quit skating during the 2018 Olympics because their short wins an Oscar and they decide to pursue a film career instead of skating, and because they see that they can't beat S/K and their twizzles.

MM pairs are included in the Olympics and Rippon/Aaron win because the Chinese and the Russians didn't have enough time to prepare their pairs.

Gracie Gold wins the Olympics.

No one skates to Carmen/R&J/Les Mis/Phantom/Bolero/Feelin' Good/Titanic etc and the world ends.