Is Anyone Watching Dancing With The Stars?? | Golden Skate

Is Anyone Watching Dancing With The Stars??

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am just so intrigued with Nyle DiMarco. He is such joy because of his abilities!!

Your thoughts??

TMC

Record Breaker
We are! (hubby and I. It's one of the three realities we (can) watch, along with Survivor and AR.)

I love Nyle, he seems like such a kind and nice young man and he's trying so hard. And he's incredibly talented. He's going to win for sure.

Doris, Nyle DiMarco is a model and he's as hot as they come. He's also completely deaf; he can't hear anything, he can only feel some vibrations if the music is very loud. Yet in spite of this he seems to have the best sense of music, movement and rhythm of all the contestants. His week 1 Cha cha cha was so good he almost could've been one of the pros :hap10:

Jodie Sweetin is also doing really well, but my favourite after Nyle is Paige VanZant. I want those three in the final!

ETA: I just watched that video on mute. How does he do it?

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If there's an exciting guy, I will have to start warching.

:cheer: :yahoo:

Doris, I don't think you'll be disappointed if you watch, especially since Nyle's on. This is a good video that shows the joy I was talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70MX8KK7ahM

This waltz was soooooooooooo beautiful!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYMug47gXug

I don't remember where I read this or if it was on DWTS but he said he went to Europe and didn't take an interpreter with him, he wanted to experience it without.....how brave.

Loved what TMC posted too.^

Last edited:

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I am :) I've been watching since season 6!

I just saw the Disney Night episode (I'm a few nights behind) and I'm enjoying everyone in the cast so far! It seems like an all-around good set of celebrities, but I'll be honest when I say that I didn't recognize a lot of their names when casting was announced :laugh:

TMC

Record Breaker
I am :) I've been watching since season 6!

I just saw the Disney Night episode (I'm a few nights behind) and I'm enjoying everyone in the cast so far! It seems like an all-around good set of celebrities, but I'll be honest when I say that I didn't recognize a lot of their names when casting was announced :laugh:

This season it seems like there aren't really any really awfully bad dancers, everybody's sort of good and then some are excellent. Of course there was Geraldo, but happily that didn't last long :laugh:

We started watching DWTS in season 18 because of Meryl and Charlie, and got so into it that we then watched all of the previous seasons that we could find over that summer. Now it's become a Tuesday night tradition and it's great to watch when running on the treadmill as it doesn't require an awful lot of concentration. What does require concentration is avoiding spoilers because we get it a day late :)

QMATTERS

Rinkside
I have been watching this show every season. My all-time favorite celebrity competitor dancer is Bindi Irwin. She is a class act all the way. My two favorites in the current season are Nyle and Ginger. Nyle has impressed me the most because of his positive attitude and he is deaf. I love watching!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I finally figured out that Len needs an interpreter not Nyle. If Len's critique pushes Nyle more than OK, but he picked everything apart. I would like to see Len dance with a mask & a mouthful of fake teeth and see how well he does. I thought Nyle was having a great time and danced with soooooo much joy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmOMbDL4d0A

This video of Nyle talks about his family and traveling to Europe without an interpreter. He is such an inspiration. I love his mother saying maybe someday he could be President of the United States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a5feK1w2ng

Last edited: