Users' social networks | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Users' social networks

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Just been scrolling through your photos - how many shows and concerts do you go to?! There seem to be loads on there! :laugh:

I hope you don't mind me linking to them, but I absolutely loved these pictures:

Tatiana Volosozhar
Victor Ahn
Victor Wild
Nikita Katsalapov
Elena Ilinykh

We don't get anything that nice on our bus stops! :mad: :laugh:

Hang on. Just seen the photo before them. They're not bus stops...

https://www.instagram.com/p/3WH4BLO5uo/

...They're TARDISes!!! :shocked:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Just been scrolling through your photos - how many shows and concerts do you go to?! There seem to be loads on there! :laugh:

I hope you don't mind me linking to them, but I absolutely loved these pictures:

Tatiana Volosozhar
Victor Ahn
Victor Wild
Nikita Katsalapov
Elena Ilinykh

We don't get anything that nice on our bus stops! :mad: :laugh:

Hang on. Just seen the photo before them. They're not bus stops...

https://www.instagram.com/p/3WH4BLO5uo/

...They're TARDISes!!! :shocked:

CaroLiza_fan
haah I dont actually go to that many shows
I just post a lot of viids of them:laugh: Do you have insta? Im gonna follow you!
the only other GSers I know there is cheerknithanson & Arriba & LadyB b/c of their pics from competitions:biggrin:

it was an outdoor exhibition of the portraits of Sochi athlets by Bermeniev
Max T went to the opening but sadly I couldnt come to stalk him that day :sad21:

btw Aliev blocked me on insta btw b/c I dared to laugh at his stars & stripes shirt :laugh:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
it was an outdoor exhibition of the portraits of Sochi athlets by Bermeniev
Max T went to the opening but sadly I couldnt come to stalk him that day :sad21:

They were really good portraits. That one of Lena in particular was breathtaking (is she ever not?!)

haah I dont actually go to that many shows
I just post a lot of viids of them:laugh:

I loved that you went to see Il Volo. I'm still reeling that they didn't win Eurovision in 2015. They were my favourite act that year by far. (Going into the contest, I was expecting Polina Gagarina to be my favourite, as I already liked her. But I wasn't keen on the song).

Do you have insta? Im gonna follow you!
the only other GSers I know there is cheerknithanson & Arriba & LadyB b/c of their pics from competitions:biggrin:

No, I'm afraid I'm not on Instagram. I do take lots of photos when I'm away places, but I can never be bothered uploading them because I take so many. (Put it like this, last May I went away for a weekend to a motorbike race meeting in England, and took exactly 1,999 photos! :biggrin: )

I am on Facebook and vKontakte, though. :agree:

A few years ago, I intended switching to vKontkate completely, because I thought it was a much better laid out site. But most of my friends were only on Facebook, so I stuck with it. And, although I prefer it, I don't go onto vKontakte too much any more.

Maybe I should start visiting more... ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
They were really good portraits. That one of Lena in particular was breathtaking (is she ever not?!)

No, I'm afraid I'm not on Instagram. I do take lots of photos when I'm away places, but I can never be bothered uploading them because I take so many. (Put it like this, last May I went away for a weekend to a motorbike race meeting in England, and took exactly 1,999 photos! :biggrin: )

I am on Facebook and vKontakte, though. :agree:

A few years ago, I intended switching to vKontkate completely, because I thought it was a much better laid out site. But most of my friends were only on Facebook, so I stuck with it. And, although I prefer it, I don't go onto vKontakte too much any more.

Maybe I should start visiting more... ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan
ah she IS beautiful! all the time
But Max pic I found pretty unfortunate. he doesnt look good at all there:noshake:

you dont have to upload all ofc! I do like to take pics too & many pics as well:laugh: but I usually upload only a couple bc/ ofc if I decided t upload all it would be pointless :laugh: Motorbije race sounds exciting! Would have love to see some. Havent been at a single one:biggrin:

I dont have either FB & VK. I'd maybe consider a vk acccount but I already spend too much time online so with VK I would have no time for actual work Im afraid:laugh:
whats' your FB? is it private?

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
LOL, Dima :laugh:

I agree with CL_fan, you have some nice pictures on your instagram :)
haha yeah he's sensitive apparently :laugh:
tho Krasnozhon probs would approve of my comment :laugh::cool:

aw thx a lot
u're sweet as usual :eek::

but sometimes Im too slow in pulling out my phone from the backpack & something interesting may slip away from my camera
Like some days ago I saw a crow who was jumping on the snow & diving head on into it :laugh:
But ofc when I managed to pull out my phone the bird was alerady gone :bang: I was mad b/c it was hilar! :laugh:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
btw Aliev blocked me on insta btw b/c I dared to laugh at his stars & stripes shirt :laugh:

Awww.

I don't know what it is like on Instagram. But I wish people would realise how much it can hurt the person when they delete them as a friend on Facebook.

I don't post much on Facebook. I never did. But there was a phase a couple of years ago when every time I posted something, my friends list would shrink by about 20 people. I still can't work out why, because I wasn't posting anything controversial. But, it really put me off posting at all.

As far as I know, only 2 people have gone further and actually blocked me. One of them was a Czech motorbike racer (female) who blocked me because I complimented her on how well she looked in her school formal photo. (I really liked her, so this really hurt).

The other was an English runner who is also a grid girl for a local motorbike team. I haven't a clue why she blocked me, or even when, because I hadn't visited her page for ages. I only discovered when I saw something that I thought she would appreciate, and when I went to send it to her, I couldn't find her profile. But when I signed in using a different profile, I could. And this really annoyed me, because her posts were very entertaining, and I always enjoyed reading them.

Admittedly, I didn't know either of these people in real life. But, the most hurtful thing is when people you have known for years in real life delete you. Because they know the real you, and it does make you wonder if there is something wrong with the real you.

Maybe I am just too sensitive.

CaroLiza_fan

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
Awww.

I don't know what it is like on Instagram. But I wish people would realise how much it can hurt the person when they delete them as a friend on Facebook.

I don't post much on Facebook. I never did. But there was a phase a couple of years ago when every time I posted something, my friends list would shrink by about 20 people. I still can't work out why, because I wasn't posting anything controversial. But, it really put me off posting at all.

As far as I know, only 2 people have gone further and actually blocked me. One of them was a Czech motorbike racer (female) who blocked me because I complimented her on how well she looked in her school formal photo. (I really liked her, so this really hurt).

The other was an English runner who is also a grid girl for a local motorbike team. I haven't a clue why she blocked me, or even when, because I hadn't visited her page for ages. I only discovered when I saw something that I thought she would appreciate, and when I went to send it to her, I couldn't find her profile. But when I signed in using a different profile, I could. And this really annoyed me, because her posts were very entertaining, and I always enjoyed reading them.

Admittedly, I didn't know either of these people in real life. But, the most hurtful thing is when people you have known for years in real life delete you. Because they know the real you, and it does make you wonder if there is something wrong with the real you.

Maybe I am just too sensitive.

CaroLiza_fan
awww its sad!!
btw a boyfriend of a local singer here blocked me too b/c I wrote a joke about them coming out :laugh: lol I dislike that guy very much so Im proud:laugh:
& Bilan (Dima Bilan I mean) blocked my friend b/c she wrote that he didnt deserve the win in a music award (he indeed didnt deserve b/c it was rigged like most of the time:laugh:
btw I actually can think that Yana (Plushy's wife & Bilan's producer) possibly is running this account :laugh:
My friend cant stand Bilan so she isnt that upset about the block :laugh: The guy is just delusional anyway :biggrin:

As for Insta followers I dont care that much how many of them I have
I've been to Moscow this part wkend & I posted a lot of pics & as a result at one point I managed to have 360 followers! Obv lots of them are bots & follow automatically if someone post with certain tags.
Actually not many of my followers are my online freiends. Most are just strangers:biggrin: