Music Question | Golden Skate

Music Question

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
Guys...I know you know this (this isn't a quiz...I want to know so I can buy the albums)

What albums do the following come out in?

Irina Slutskaya's TOSCA
and
Michelle's Concerto de Aranjuez

nysk8r

Rinkside
Michelle's Concierto de Aranjuez was performed by Ikuko Kawai and her album is called Red Violin (not to be confused with the soundtrack). As for Irina's Tosca, alot of people have mentioned the Opera Without Words cd's but as an owner of that cd I can tell you it's not on there. Irina's version seems to be elusive.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Irina's version of "Tosca" might be one of those "Only in Russia" type deals; I have found it very difficult in the past to track down versions of music that Russian skaters have used because they often seem to use versions that are only available "back home".
:(

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
JonnyCoop said:
Irina's version of "Tosca" might be one of those "Only in Russia" type deals; I have found it very difficult in the past to track down versions of music that Russian skaters have used because they often seem to use versions that are only available "back home".
:(

that's true; and i guess it was easy for kwan to get it, since her choreographer is russian...UGH! LOL