David Pelletier now coaches Chinese Pairs | Golden Skate

David Pelletier now coaches Chinese Pairs

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
I could never handle being coached by David Pelletier........I wouldn't be able to look at him without drooling. He's so good looking. :drama:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
It is quite a surprising choice, hopefully an inspired one. David has not been a figure skating coach though he coaches skating to hockey players.

It seems China has a preference for Canadian figure skating, hiring renowned Canadian choreographers and now a novice Canadian coach. Maybe Brian Orser is an inspiration and model for David.

My best wishes to David and his diligent and highly motivated students.

Last edited:

vintagefigureskater

On the Ice
It is quite a surprising choice, hopefully an inspired one. David has not been a figure skating coach though he coaches skating to hockey players.

It seems China has a preference for Canadian figure skating, hiring renowned Canadian choreographers and now a novice Canadian coach. Maybe Brian Orser is an inspiration and model for David.

My best wishes to David and his diligent and highly motivated students.
David Pelletier has been coaching figure skating for many years. He and Jamie Sale were involved with coaching Jessica Dube & Bryce Davison in the early part of their career, and he also coached for several years at the Sherwood Park Skating Club. It was only recently that he switched to coaching hockey.

noskates

Record Breaker
Interesting development. What does this mean for Hongbo Zhou? Seems like the Chinese federation is really searching for something.

honghe

On the Ice
Interesting. I wonder which pair(s) David Pelletier is going to work with. Or is he going to work with all of them?