oksana fans | Golden Skate

oksana fans

berthes ghost

Final Flight
How lately is lately?

I saw her perform in SOI this past season (2003-2004). She did two numbers, one to a JLO song and the other to Swan Lake (SL was wonderful, the JLo thing so-so). I assume she'll do SOI again next season too.

She recently got married (sometime last year IIRC), and also started up her own skating clothing company.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
berthes ghost said:
How lately is lately?

I saw her perform in SOI this past season (2003-2004). She did two numbers, one to a JLO song and the other to Swan Lake (SL was wonderful, the JLo thing so-so). I assume she'll do SOI again next season too.

She recently got married (sometime last year IIRC), and also started up her own skating clothing company.

I don't think she got married... just engaged.... don't know for sure... OH BRENDA!!! LOL ;)

John King

Final Flight
Oksana fans

She didn't get married yet,let alone last year.Rex Features had confused everyone by referring to Gene Sunik(and alternatively misspelling his name as 'Sonik' and 'Sinuk')as her 'husband',even as her 'new husband',making it sound as if she did a J-Lo number in more ways than one! :laugh:

Go to Oksana Style for the latest buzz.That's her official website.

Also go to my friend Scott Banker's website for info.