kitten found swimming on gulf of mexico | Golden Skate

kitten found swimming on gulf of mexico

berthes ghost

Final Flight
What a weird story. I wonder how the kitty got there? Do you think someone drowned a litter and this one got away? Brrr... Or was it someone's pet and it fell off the boat? I wonder if they'll try to claim it after they read the papers?

wendy1994

Rinkside
kitten

not sure but little nemo has already been adopted by the lady who found it sister in law. :)

berthes ghost

Final Flight
For those who didn't get to read it, to paraphrase from memory: A couple were boating in the Gulf when the wife heard some kind of faint screaming and saw a blob on the horrizon. Thye were going to ignore it, but curiosity got the best of them and they headed the boat toward it. To thier surprise, they found a little kitten swiming and screaming it's head off (apparently, cats hate the water). They took it in and later to a vet, who said it was healthy except for a minor case or worms. They gave it to the husband's sister who named it Nemo, presumably after the Disney character lost at sea.

Oceanguy

Rinkside
Gosh, that poor kitty! I wonder how long it had been swimming before they found it. I'm a cat lover; I have five (four Persians and one stray that moved in with me). This story really emotionally touched me. I'm soooo glad that it survived and I hope that it was an accident and not somones intention to drown it or the litter it was part of! To tell you the truth, that story really made my Friday! :)
Sorry, if this is corny! LOL
AB

Edited to add: If you copy and paste the above link, it will take you to the story. AB