If You Could Skate In One Skater's Skates... | Golden Skate

If You Could Skate In One Skater's Skates...

If You Could Skate in One Skater's Skates

• Total voters

KatyaFan

Rinkside
If you could be one skater - pairs, singles, or dance. Who would you be? The list is just a few ideas, the skater you choose doesnt have to be off the list. Please have fun! :)

So far, "other" seems to be leading the way. I would rather be Rudi Galindo, skating pairs with Kristi Yamaguchi! :love:

MM

bronxgirl

Medalist
I would love to be La Kween. It must be an amazing feeling to know that you have been that good in your chosen career to have won all of those titles!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I dunno... Yuka Sato who is an amazing singles and pairs skater... Jamie for that hot guy she skates with(for that matter how about Kyoko Ina or even better Sylvia Fontana)

if I were a guy it'd be hands down Kurt Browning...

I dunno too hard! :laugh:

Lynn226

On the Ice
I would choose Janet Lynn. I haven't seen her skate very many times, but even other great skaters gush over her. She also seems quite genuine in interviews and seems to have made a good life for herself after skating.

Glacierskater

On the Ice
Sonja Henie! There has never been anyone else that has done so much for skating prior to or since her inception as the QUEEN.

Oh darn...I noticed that she WAS listed after I voted. Normally people say, "Sonja WHO?" Well, add another vote for Sonja!

Last edited:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Oh to be Jamie skating pairs and touring the country with David......hey, a girl can dream right?! LOL :love:

Antilles

Medalist
I voted other. I'd want to be in the shoes of Anissina & Peizerat. A close second is Kurt Browning though. Can you imagine having those feet?

cianni

On the Ice
skates

Michelle Kwans of course. Its great to be loved by so many with legends of fans esp. since its been a decade now.

mariana

On the Ice
I would like to be in the shoes of Ekaterina Gordeeva back in the G&G days. And now in Albena Denkova's shoes. :love: Maxim :love:

soogar

Record Breaker
I'd like to be in Plushy's shoes and have a coach love and believe in me as much as Mishin does Plush. I think to be anointed the best from a coach like Mishin who has his pick of so many top athletes must be some heady stuff.

shine

Record Breaker
Isn't this just another version of the "who is your favorite skater" poll?

Last edited:

NansXOXOX

Final Flight
In the poll, I would pick Torvill and Dean because that would mean I could be Jane and skate with Chris.

Off the poll, I would pick taking the place of whoever is skating with Peter Tchernyshev right now. Now that's my idea of heaven! :laugh:

Nan

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I voted for Sasha; I love watching her skate. If I were to pick another it would be Alexei.

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Kyoko Inna.....skating with Johnny Z :love: :love: :love: . Or maybe Silvia, cause when the skates come off.............................. :D :eek: :D

Not the same at all as "who is your favorite skater?".